The filter-loading effect by ambient aerosols in filter absorption photometers depends on the coating of the sampled particles
Luka Drinovec et al.
Total article views: 7,747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,677 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,041 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,636 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black carbon and PM2.5 monitoring campaign on the roadside and residential urban background sites in the city of Tehran A. Taheri et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116928
- A new optical-based technique for real-time measurements of mineral dust concentration in PM<sub>10</sub> using a virtual impactor L. Drinovec et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3799-2020
- Yearlong first measurements of black carbon in the western Indian Himalaya: Influences of meteorology and fire emissions C. Pandey et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.04.015
- Evidence of major secondary organic aerosol contribution to lensing effect black carbon absorption enhancement Y. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41612-018-0056-2
- Chemical characterization of PM2.5 and source apportionment of organic aerosol in New Delhi, India A. Tobler et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140924
- Black carbon over a central Himalayan Glacier (Satopanth): Pathways and direct radiative impacts A. Panicker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144242
- The new instrument using a TC–BC (total carbon–black carbon) method for the online measurement of carbonaceous aerosols M. Rigler et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4333-2020
- Development of a new correction algorithm applicable to any filter-based absorption photometer H. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2865-2020
- One-year measurements of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) markers in the Paris region (France): Concentrations, gas/particle partitioning and SOA source apportionment G. Lanzafame et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143921
- Amplification of black carbon light absorption induced by atmospheric aging: temporal variation at seasonal and diel scales in urban Guangzhou J. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2445-2020
- Substantial brown carbon emissions from wintertime residential wood burning over France Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140752
- Analysis of Absorption Characteristics and Source Apportionment of Carbonaceous Aerosol in Arid Region of Western India M. Sateesh et al. 10.1007/s41748-019-00122-z
- One-Year Measurements of Equivalent Black Carbon, Optical Properties, and Sources in the Urumqi River Valley, Tien Shan, China X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11050478
- Overview of the French Operational Network for In Situ Observation of PM Chemical Composition and Sources in Urban Environments (CARA Program) O. Favez et al. 10.3390/atmos12020207
- Real-time characterization and source apportionment of fine particulate matter in the Delhi megacity area during late winter V. Lalchandani et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145324
- Light absorption by polar and non-polar aerosol compounds from laboratory biomass combustion D. Sengupta et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10849-2018
- CCN activation of carbonaceous aerosols from different combustion emissions sources: A laboratory study A. Panicker et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105252
- Spatial-Temporal Pattern of Black Carbon (BC) Emission from Biomass Burning and Anthropogenic Sources in New South Wales and the Greater Metropolitan Region of Sydney, Australia H. Duc et al. 10.3390/atmos11060570
- A single-beam photothermal interferometer for in situ measurements of aerosol light absorption B. Visser et al. 10.5194/amt-13-7097-2020
- Brown carbon absorption in the red and near-infrared spectral region A. Hoffer et al. 10.5194/amt-10-2353-2017
- Quantifying black carbon light absorption enhancement with a novel statistical approach C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-289-2018
- Characteristics and source apportionment of black carbon in the Helsinki metropolitan area, Finland A. Helin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.022
- Evaluation of measurements of light transmission for the determination of black carbon on filters from different station types M. Greilinger et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.017
- In situ vertical characteristics of optical properties and heating rates of aerosol over Beijing P. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2603-2020
- Investigation of seasonal variation of compensation parameter and absorption Ångström Exponent of aerosol after loading correction over a remote station in north-east India N. Barman et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.036
- Six-year source apportionment of submicron organic aerosols from near-continuous highly time-resolved measurements at SIRTA (Paris area, France) Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14755-2019
- Long-Term Variation of Black Carbon Aerosol in China Based on Revised Aethalometer Monitoring Data B. Guo et al. 10.3390/atmos11070684
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021