Articles | Volume 10, issue 3
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Assessment of virtual towers performed with scanning wind lidars and Ka-band radars during the XPIA experiment
Total article views: 2,764 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,764 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,681 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,146 with geography defined and 73 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 535 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving measurement technology for the design of sustainable cities E. Pardyjak & R. Stoll 10.1088/1361-6501/aa7c77
- The impact of supporting tower on wind turbine noise emission A. Zagubień & K. Wolniewicz 10.1016/j.apacoust.2019.05.032
- Spatiotemporal Dynamics of the Kinetic Energy in the Atmospheric Boundary Layer from Minisodar Measurements A. Potekaev et al. 10.3390/atmos12040421
- Identification of the energy contributions associated with wall-attached eddies and very-large-scale motions in the near-neutral atmospheric surface layer through wind LiDAR measurements M. Puccioni et al. 10.1017/jfm.2022.1080
- The Second Wind Forecast Improvement Project (WFIP2): General Overview W. Shaw et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0036.1
- Effects of the thrust force induced by wind turbine rotors on the incoming wind field: A wind LiDAR experiment S. Letizia et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/2265/2/022033
- LiSBOA (LiDAR Statistical Barnes Objective Analysis) for optimal design of lidar scans and retrieval of wind statistics – Part 1: Theoretical framework S. Letizia et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2065-2021
- Analysis of flow in complex terrain using multi-Doppler lidar retrievals T. Bell et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1357-2020
- Improved Moments Estimation for Ground-Based K-Band Doppler Radar Using Cost Function Method Y. Li et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3159690
- Spectral correction of turbulent energy damping on wind lidar measurements due to spatial averaging M. Puccioni & G. Iungo 10.5194/amt-14-1457-2021
- LiDAR measurements for an onshore wind farm: Wake variability for different incoming wind speeds and atmospheric stability regimes L. Zhan et al. 10.1002/we.2430
- Quantification of the axial induction exerted by utility-scale wind turbines by coupling LiDAR measurements and RANS simulations G. Valerio Iungo et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/7/072023
- Three-dimensional structure of wind turbine wakes as measured by scanning lidar N. Bodini et al. 10.5194/amt-10-2881-2017
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023