Elemental composition of ambient aerosols measured with high temporal resolution using an online XRF spectrometer
Markus Furger et al.
Total article views: 1,882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,826 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,383 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 445 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 443 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Insight into the formation of secondary inorganic aerosol based on high-time-resolution data during haze episodes and snowfall periods in Zhengzhou, China S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.465
- Field and laboratory evaluation of a high time resolution x-ray fluorescence instrument for determining the elemental composition of ambient aerosols A. Tremper et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3541-2018
- Quantifying metal emissions from vehicular traffic using real world emission factors J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115805
- 2018 atomic spectrometry update – a review of advances in X-ray fluorescence spectrometry and its special applications C. Vanhoof et al. 10.1039/C8JA90030B
- Review of online source apportionment research based on observation for ambient particulate matter F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144095
- Source apportionment of highly time-resolved elements during a firework episode from a rural freeway site in Switzerland P. Rai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1657-2020
- Real-Time Measurements of PM2.5 Oxidative Potential Using a Dithiothreitol Assay in Delhi, India J. Puthussery et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00342
- Atomic spectrometry update – a review of advances in environmental analysis O. Butler et al. 10.1039/C7JA90059G
- First long-term and near real-time measurement of trace elements in China's urban atmosphere: temporal variability, source apportionment and precipitation effect Y. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11793-2018
- Characteristics and sources of hourly elements in PM10 and PM2.5 during wintertime in Beijing P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116865
- High time-resolution and time-integrated measurements of particulate metals and elements in an environmental justice community within the Los Angeles Basin: Spatio-temporal trends and source apportionment S. Hasheminassab et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100089
- Quantification of Non-Exhaust Particulate Matter Traffic Emissions and the Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown at London Marylebone Road W. Hicks et al. 10.3390/atmos12020190
- Comparison of water-soluble inorganic ions and trace metals in PM2.5 between online and offline measurements in Beijing during winter B. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.07.007
- WITHDRAWN: Source apportionment of fine PM by combining high time resolution organic and inorganic chemical composition datasets C. Belis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116816
- Evolution of source contributions during heavy fine particulate matter (PM2.5) pollution episodes in eastern China through online measurements J. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117569
- Hourly measurements of organic molecular markers in urban Shanghai, China: Observation of enhanced formation of secondary organic aerosol during particulate matter episodic periods X. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117807
- In situ continuous observation of hourly elements in PM2.5 in urban beijing, China: Occurrence levels, temporal variation, potential source regions and health risks Y. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117164
- Real-Time Detection of Aerosol Metals Using Online Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry S. Giannoukos et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b04480
- PM2.5 elements at an urban site in Yangtze River Delta, China: High time-resolved measurement and the application in source apportionment Y. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.07.096
- Characteristics and Sources of Hourly Trace Elements in Airborne Fine Particles in Urban Beijing, China Y. Cui et al. 10.1029/2019JD030881
- Multi-elemental analysis of particulate matter samples collected by a particle-into-liquid sampler G. Simonetti et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2018.01.006
- Source apportionment of fine PM by combining high time resolution organic and inorganic chemical composition datasets C. Belis et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100046
- Effectively controlling hazardous airborne elements: Insights from continuous hourly observations during the seasons with the most unfavorable meteorological conditions after the implementation of the APPCAP X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2019.121710
- Automated alternating sampling of PM10 and PM2.5 with an online XRF spectrometer M. Furger et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100065
- Characterization of atmospheric aerosols and source apportionment analyses in urban Harbin, northeast China Q. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.infrared.2019.103109
- Air pollutant variations in Suzhou during the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown of 2020: High time-resolution measurements of aerosol chemical compositions and source apportionment H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116298
- Highly time-resolved measurements of element concentrations in PM<sub>10</sub> and PM<sub>2.5</sub>: comparison of Delhi, Beijing, London, and Krakow P. Rai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-717-2021
- Determination of Particulate Matter Emission Factors of Common Pyrotechnic Articles F. Keller & C. Schragen 10.1002/prep.202000292
- Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi's atmosphere P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140332
- Assessment of particulate toxic metals at an Environmental Justice community O. Ryder et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100070
Latest update: 15 May 2021