AirCore-HR: a high-resolution column sampling to enhance the vertical description of CH4 and CO2
Olivier Membrive et al.
Total article views: 2,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,161 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,564 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 597 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wildfire smoke in the lower stratosphere identified by in situ CO observations J. Hooghiem et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13985-2020
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
- An Approach to Estimate Atmospheric Greenhouse Gas Total Columns Mole Fraction from Partial Column Sampling J. Tadić & S. Biraud 10.3390/atmos9070247
- A UAV-based active AirCore system for measurements of greenhouse gases T. Andersen et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2683-2018
- Retrieving the age of air spectrum from tracers: principle and method A. Podglajen & F. Ploeger 10.5194/acp-19-1767-2019
- Validation of Carbon Trace Gas Profile Retrievals from the NOAA-Unique Combined Atmospheric Processing System for the Cross-Track Infrared Sounder N. Nalli et al. 10.3390/rs12193245
- Stratospheric distribution of methane over a tropical region as observed by MIPAS on board ENVISAT P. Nair & M. Kavitha 10.1080/01431161.2020.1779376
- Retrieval and validation of MetOp/IASI methane E. De Wachter et al. 10.5194/amt-10-4623-2017
- In situ measurement of CO<sub>2</sub> and CH<sub>4</sub> from aircraft over northeast China and comparison with OCO-2 data X. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3595-2020
- Investigating stratospheric changes between 2009 and 2018 with halogenated trace gas data from aircraft, AirCores, and a global model focusing on CFC-11 J. Laube et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9771-2020
- LISA: a lightweight stratospheric air sampler J. Hooghiem et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6785-2018
- Evaluation of MOPITT Version 7 joint TIR–NIR X<sub>CO</sub> retrievals with TCCON J. Hedelius et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5547-2019
- TCCON and NDACC X<sub>CO</sub> measurements: difference, discussion and application M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5979-2019
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- Direct Observations of Atmospheric Transport and Stratosphere-Troposphere Exchange from High-Precision Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide Profile Measurements Y. Yi et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-9227-2
- Measuring and comparing in-situ CO2 and CO profiles with satellite observations and model data Y. YI et al. 10.1080/16742834.2019.1649974
- Mean age of stratospheric air derived from AirCore observations A. Engel et al. 10.5194/acp-17-6825-2017
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021