Brown carbon absorption in the red and near-infrared spectral region
András Hoffer et al.
Total article views: 1,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,947 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,314 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 633 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optical and Chemical Analysis of Absorption Enhancement by Mixed Carbonaceous Aerosols in the 2019 Woodbury, AZ, Fire Plume J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2020JD032399
- Chemical characterization of laboratory-generated tar ball particles Á. Tóth et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10407-2018
- Emission factors of organic carbon and elemental carbon for residential coal and biomass fuels in China- A new database for 39 fuel-stove combinations J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.032
- Optical properties and radiative forcing of fractal-like tar ball aggregates from biomass burning J. Bhandari et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.01.032
- An Exploratory Approach Using Regression and Machine Learning in the Analysis of Mass Absorption Cross Section of Black Carbon Aerosols: Model Development and Evaluation H. Li & A. May 10.3390/atmos11111185
- Modeling study of scattering and absorption properties of tar-ball aggregates L. Liu & M. Mishchenko 10.1364/AO.58.008648
- The Present and Future of Secondary Organic Aerosol Direct Forcing on Climate K. Tsigaridis & M. Kanakidou 10.1007/s40641-018-0092-3
- Formation of refractory black carbon by SP2-induced charring of organic aerosol A. Sedlacek et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1531107
- From Measurements to Models: Toward Accurate Representation of Brown Carbon in Climate Calculations R. Saleh 10.1007/s40726-020-00139-3
- Bias in quantification of light absorption enhancement of black carbon aerosol coated with low-volatility brown carbon N. Shetty et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1873909
- Simultaneous transmission/absorption photometry of particle-laden filters from wildland fires during the Biomass Burning Observation Project (BBOP) field campaign C. Presser et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105614
- Investigating the dependence of light-absorption properties of combustion carbonaceous aerosols on combustion conditions Z. Cheng et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1566593
- The Brown–Black Continuum of Light-Absorbing Combustion Aerosols R. Saleh et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.8b00305
- Evidence in biomass burning smoke for a light-absorbing aerosol with properties intermediate between brown and black carbon G. Adler et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1617832
- In Situ Observations of Light‐Absorbing Carbonaceous Aerosols at Himalaya: Analysis of the South Asian Sources and Trans‐Himalayan Valleys Transport Pathways Q. Yuan et al. 10.1029/2020JD032615
- Formation and evolution of tar balls from northwestern US wildfires A. Sedlacek III et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11289-2018
- Optical Properties of Laboratory and Ambient Biomass Burning Aerosols: Elucidating Black, Brown, and Organic Carbon Components and Mixing Regimes D. Romonosky et al. 10.1029/2018JD029892
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021