Validation of 10-year SAO OMI Ozone Profile (PROFOZ) product using ozonesonde observations
Guanyu Huang et al.
Total article views: 2,893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,847 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,838 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,962 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,955 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 885 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 883 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cross-evaluation of GEMS tropospheric ozone retrieval performance using OMI data and the use of an ozonesonde dataset over East Asia for validation J. Bak et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5201-2019
- Global budget of tropospheric ozone: Evaluating recent model advances with satellite (OMI), aircraft (IAGOS), and ozonesonde observations L. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.036
- Space–time variability in UTLS chemical distribution in the Asian summer monsoon viewed by limb and nadir satellite sensors J. Luo et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12511-2018
- Estimating Spatiotemporal Variation in Ambient Ozone Exposure during 2013–2017 Using a Data-Fusion Model T. Xue et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03098
- Quality assessment of the Ozone_cci Climate Research Data Package (release 2017) – Part 2: Ground-based validation of nadir ozone profile data products A. Keppens et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3769-2018
- Characterization and correction of OMPS nadir mapper measurements for ozone profile retrievals J. Bak et al. 10.5194/amt-10-4373-2017
- Retrievals of tropospheric ozone profiles from the synergism of AIRS and OMI: methodology and validation D. Fu et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5587-2018
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Tropospheric ozone from 1877 to 2016, observed levels, trends and uncertainties D. Tarasick et al. 10.1525/elementa.376
- Quantifying impacts of crop residue burning in the North China Plain on summertime tropospheric ozone over East Asia M. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.09.018
- Ozone profile retrievals from TROPOMI: Implication for the variation of tropospheric ozone during the outbreak of COVID-19 in China F. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142886
- The Ozone Monitoring Instrument: overview of 14 years in space P. Levelt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5699-2018
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Present-day distribution and trends of tropospheric ozone relevant to climate and global atmospheric chemistry model evaluation A. Gaudel et al. 10.1525/elementa.291
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) Total Column Water Vapor version 4 validation and applications H. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5183-2019
- Surface and tropospheric ozone trends in the Southern Hemisphere since 1990: possible linkages to poleward expansion of the Hadley circulation X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2018.12.021
- Global simulation of tropospheric chemistry at 12.5 km resolution: performance and evaluation of the GEOS-Chem chemical module (v10-1) within the NASA GEOS Earth system model (GEOS-5 ESM) L. Hu et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4603-2018
- OMI total bromine monoxide (OMBRO) data product: algorithm, retrieval and measurement comparisons R. Suleiman et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2067-2019
- An evaluation of the ability of the Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) to observe boundary layer ozone pollution across China: application to 2005–2017 ozone trends L. Shen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6551-2019
- Ozone Continues to Increase in East Asia Despite Decreasing NO2: Causes and Abatements H. Lee et al. 10.3390/rs13112177
- Detectability assessment of a satellite sensor for lower tropospheric ozone responses to its precursors emission changes in East Asian summer M. Kajino et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-55759-7
- Development of the global atmospheric chemistry general circulation model BCC-GEOS-Chem v1.0: model description and evaluation X. Lu et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3817-2020
- Validation of 10-year SAO OMI ozone profile (PROFOZ) product using Aura MLS measurements G. Huang et al. 10.5194/amt-11-17-2018
- Lower tropospheric ozone over India and its linkage to the South Asian monsoon X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3101-2018
- Radiative Forcing and Health Impact of Aerosols and Ozone in China as the Consequence of Clean Air Actions over 2012–2017 R. Dang & H. Liao 10.1029/2019GL084605
- Deriving the slit functions from OMI solar observations and its implications for ozone-profile retrieval K. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3677-2017
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021