20 Jul 2017
Research article | 20 Jul 2017
Retrieval of the raindrop size distribution from polarimetric radar data using double-moment normalisation
Timothy H. Raupach and Alexis Berne
Total article views: 1,832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,694 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,236 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 460 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 458 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Inverse Model for Raindrop Size Distribution Retrieval with Polarimetric Variables G. Wen et al. 10.3390/rs10081179
- Measurements and Modeling of the Full Rain Drop Size Distribution M. Thurai et al. 10.3390/atmos10010039
- Stratiform and Convective Radar Reflectivity–Rain Rate Relationships and Their Potential to Improve Radar Rainfall Estimates B. Kirsch et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0077.1
- Reconstructing the Drizzle Mode of the Raindrop Size Distribution Using Double-Moment Normalization T. Raupach et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0156.1
- An investigation into microphysical structure of a squall line in South China observed with a polarimetric radar and a disdrometer H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.04.009
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: A 2015–2017 update M. Mishchenko et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2017.08.007
- Application of the Generalized Gamma Model to Represent the Full Rain Drop Size Distribution Spectra M. Thurai & V. Bringi 10.1175/jamc-d-17-0235.1
- Uncertainty in Retrieving Raindrop Size Distribution from Polarimetric Radar Measurements H. Huang et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0107.1
- Analysis of Automotive Lidar Sensor Model Considering Scattering Effects in Regional Rain Environments M. Byeon & S. Yoon 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2996366
- Hurricane Dorian Outer Rain Band Observations and 1D Particle Model Simulations: A Case Study V. Bringi et al. 10.3390/atmos11080879
- An Inverse Method for Drop Size Distribution Retrieval from Polarimetric Radar at Attenuating Frequency M. Alcoba et al. 10.3390/rs14051116
- Retrieval of lower-order moments of the drop size distribution using CSU-CHILL X-band polarimetric radar: a case study V. Bringi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4727-2020
- Inter-comparison of DSDs between Jincheon and Miryang at South Korea J. Loh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.04.031
- Drop Size Distribution Measurements in Outer Rainbands of Hurricane Dorian at the NASA Wallops Precipitation-Research Facility M. Thurai et al. 10.3390/atmos11060578
- High‐Resolution Simulation Study Exploring the Potential of Radars, Crowdsourced Personal Weather Stations, and Commercial Microwave Links to Monitor Small‐Scale Urban Rainfall L. Vos et al. 10.1029/2018WR023393
- The Quality Control and Rain Rate Estimation for the X-Band Dual-Polarization Radar: A Study of Propagation of Uncertainty G. Wen et al. 10.3390/rs12071072
- Retrieving Rain Drop Size Distribution Moments from GPM Dual-Frequency Precipitation Radar M. Thurai et al. 10.3390/rs13224690
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022