Automation and heat transfer characterization of immersion mode spectroscopy for analysis of ice nucleating particles
Total article views: 2,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,083 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,590 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 506 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 493 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An instrument for quantifying heterogeneous ice nucleation in multiwell plates using infrared emissions to detect freezing A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5629-2018
- Ice Nucleating Particle Connections to Regional Argentinian Land Surface Emissions and Weather During the Cloud, Aerosol, and Complex Terrain Interactions Experiment B. Testa et al. 10.1029/2021JD035186
- Ice Nucleating Activity and Residual Particle Morphology of Bulk Seawater and Sea Surface Microlayer P. Roy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00175
- Development of the DRoplet Ice Nuclei Counter Zurich (DRINCZ): validation and application to field-collected snow samples R. David et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6865-2019
- Cultivable halotolerant ice-nucleating bacteria and fungi in coastal precipitation C. Beall et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9031-2021
- Pragmatic protocols for working cleanly when measuring ice nucleating particles K. Barry et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105419
- Long-term variability in immersion-mode marine ice-nucleating particles from climate model simulations and observations A. Raman et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5735-2023
- The Fifth International Workshop on Ice Nucleation phase 2 (FIN-02): laboratory intercomparison of ice nucleation measurements P. DeMott et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6231-2018
- Annual cycle observations of aerosols capable of ice formation in central Arctic clouds J. Creamean et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-31182-x
- Comparative measurements of ambient atmospheric concentrations of ice nucleating particles using multiple immersion freezing methods and a continuous flow diffusion chamber P. DeMott et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11227-2017
- Ice-nucleating particles near two major dust source regions C. Beall et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12607-2022
- Best practices for precipitation sample storage for offline studies of ice nucleation in marine and coastal environments C. Beall et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6473-2020
- Development of the drop Freezing Ice Nuclei Counter (FINC), intercomparison of droplet freezing techniques, and use of soluble lignin as an atmospheric ice nucleation standard A. Miller et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3131-2021
- A Microfluidic Device for Automated High Throughput Detection of Ice Nucleation of Snomax® P. Roy et al. 10.3390/mi12030296
- Measurements of Immersion Freezing and Heterogeneous Chemistry of Atmospherically Relevant Single Particles with Micro-Raman Spectroscopy L. Mael et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b01819
- Importance of Supermicron Ice Nucleating Particles in Nascent Sea Spray B. Mitts et al. 10.1029/2020GL089633
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023