Abundances of isotopologues and calibration of CO2 greenhouse gas measurements
Pieter P. Tans et al.
Total article views: 2,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,916 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,328 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,324 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 592 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measuring techniques for concentration and stable isotopologues of CO2 in a terrestrial ecosystem: A review G. Voglar et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102978
- Testing and evaluation of a new airborne system for continuous N<sub>2</sub>O, CO<sub>2</sub>, CO, and H<sub>2</sub>O measurements: the Frequent Calibration High-performance Airborne Observation System (FCHAOS) A. Gvakharia et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6059-2018
- Integration and calibration of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) CO<sub>2</sub> low-cost sensors and their operation in a sensor network covering Switzerland M. Müller et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3815-2020
- UK greenhouse gas measurements at two new tall towers for aiding emissions verification A. Stavert et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4495-2019
- Calibration Strategies for Detecting Macroscale Patterns in NEON Atmospheric Carbon Isotope Observations R. Fiorella et al. 10.1029/2020JG005862
- Cropland Carbon Uptake Delayed and Reduced by 2019 Midwest Floods Y. Yin et al. 10.1029/2019AV000140
- Abrupt CO2 release to the atmosphere under glacial and early interglacial climate conditions C. Nehrbass-Ahles et al. 10.1126/science.aay8178
- Gravimetrically prepared carbon dioxide standards in support of atmospheric research B. Hall et al. 10.5194/amt-12-517-2019
- SI traceability and scales for underpinning atmospheric monitoring of greenhouse gases P. Brewer et al. 10.1088/1681-7575/aad830
- Calibration of isotopologue-specific optical trace gas analysers: a practical guide D. Griffith 10.5194/amt-11-6189-2018
- Advances in reference materials and measurement techniques for greenhouse gas atmospheric observations P. Brewer et al. 10.1088/1681-7575/ab1506
- Revision of the World Meteorological Organization Global Atmosphere Watch (WMO/GAW) CO<sub>2</sub> calibration scale B. Hall et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3015-2021
- Simultaneous measurement of <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C, <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O and <i>δ</i><sup>17</sup>O of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> – performance assessment of a dual-laser absorption spectrometer P. Steur et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4279-2021
- An FTIR method for accurate CO2 mole fraction measurements with correction for differences in isotopic composition of gases E. Flores et al. 10.1088/1681-7575/ab2941
- Policy-Relevant Assessment of Urban CO2 Emissions T. Lauvaux et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00343
- The fingerprint of the summer 2018 drought in Europe on ground-based atmospheric CO 2 measurements M. Ramonet et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0513
- Potential improvements aimed at high precision δ13C isotopic ratio determinations in CO2 mixtures using optical absorption spectrometry S. Koulikov et al. 10.1016/j.talanta.2018.02.076
- Isotopic trace analysis of water vapor with multipass cavity Raman scattering J. Singh & A. Muller 10.1039/D1AN01254A
- High-temperature absorption line shape parameters for CO2 in the 6800–7000 cm-1 region from dual frequency comb measurements up to 1000 K R. Cole et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107912
- Millennial-scale atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> variations during the Marine Isotope Stage 6 period (190–135 ka) J. Shin et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2203-2020
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021