Observations of VOC emissions and photochemical products over US oil- and gas-producing regions using high-resolution H3O+ CIMS (PTR-ToF-MS)
Abigail Koss et al.
Total article views: 2,764 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,693 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,885 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,872 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 821 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Discrimination and geo-spatial mapping of atmospheric VOC sources using full scan direct mass spectral data collected from a moving vehicle L. Richards et al. 10.1039/C9EM00439D
- Identification and characterisation of volatile fingerprints of saffron stigmas and petals using PTR-TOF-MS: Influence of nutritional treatments and corm provenance J. Ghanbari et al. 10.1016/j.indcrop.2019.111803
- High Ethylene and Propylene in an Area Dominated by Oil Production S. Lyman et al. 10.3390/atmos12010001
- Contributions to OH reactivity from unexplored volatile organic compounds measured by PTR-ToF-MS – a case study in a suburban forest of the Seoul metropolitan area during the Korea–United States Air Quality Study (KORUS-AQ) 2016 D. Sanchez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6331-2021
- Air quality measurements in the western Eagle Ford Shale G. Roest et al. 10.1525/elementa.414
- Measurements of carbonyl compounds around the Arabian Peninsula: overview and model comparison N. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10807-2020
- Air Toxics and Other Volatile Organic Compound Emissions from Unconventional Oil and Gas Development A. Hecobian et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00591
- Emissions of volatile organic compounds from crude oil processing – Global emission inventory and environmental release H. Rajabi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138654
- Heterogeneous Ozonolysis of Endocyclic Unsaturated Organic Aerosol Proxies: Implications for Criegee Intermediate Dynamics and Later-Generation Reactions Z. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00177
- Energy development and production in the Great Plains: Implications and mitigation opportunities J. Ott et al. 10.1016/j.rama.2020.05.003
- Evaluation of Pollutant Emissions into the Atmosphere during the Loading of Hydrocarbons in Marine Oil Tankers in the Arctic Region V. Fetisov et al. 10.3390/jmse8110917
- Speciation of VOC emissions related to offshore North Sea oil and gas production S. Wilde et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3741-2021
- Development of a Fuel-Based Oil and Gas Inventory of Nitrogen Oxides Emissions A. Gorchov Negron et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b02245
- Fugitive Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds from a Tailings Pond in the Oil Sands Region of Alberta S. Moussa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02325
- Quantifying Methane and Ethane Emissions to the Atmosphere From Central and Western U.S. Oil and Natural Gas Production Regions J. Peischl et al. 10.1029/2018JD028622
- Proton-Transfer-Reaction Mass Spectrometry: Applications in Atmospheric Sciences B. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.7b00325
- Residential Proximity to Oil and Gas Development and Birth Outcomes in California: A Retrospective Cohort Study of 2006–2015 Births K. Tran et al. 10.1289/EHP5842
- A detailed study of the ion chemistry of alkenes focusing on heptenes aimed at their SIFT-MS quantification R. Brůhová Michalčíková et al. 10.1016/j.ijms.2017.12.004
- Sources and characteristics of summertime organic aerosol in the Colorado Front Range: perspective from measurements and WRF-Chem modeling R. Bahreini et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8293-2018
- Off-Site Flux Estimates of Volatile Organic Compounds from Oil and Gas Production Facilities Using Fast-Response Instrumentation R. Edie et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05621
- Air quality impacts from oil and natural gas development in Colorado D. Helmig et al. 10.1525/elementa.398
- Volatile organic compounds and ozone at four national parks in the southwestern United States K. Benedict et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117783
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021