15 Sep 2017
Research article | 15 Sep 2017
The high-resolution extraterrestrial solar spectrum (QASUMEFTS) determined from ground-based solar irradiance measurements
Julian Gröbner et al.
Total article views: 2,260 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,260 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,215 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,620 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 595 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Uncertainty analysis of total ozone derived from direct solar irradiance spectra in the presence of unknown spectral deviations A. Vaskuri et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3595-2018
- Total ozone column intercomparison of Brewers, Dobsons, and BTS-Solar at Hohenpeißenberg and Davos in 2019/2020 R. Zuber et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4915-2021
- Revised composite extraterrestrial spectrum based on recent solar irradiance observations C. Gueymard 10.1016/j.solener.2018.04.067
- Impact of Using a New High-Resolution Solar Reference Spectrum on OMI Ozone Profile Retrievals J. Bak et al. 10.3390/rs14010037
- Spectral Calibration Algorithm for the Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer (GEMS) M. Kang et al. 10.3390/rs12172846
- Real-time UV index retrieval in Europe using Earth observation-based techniques: system description and quality assessment P. Kosmopoulos et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5657-2021
- The Precision Solar Spectroradiometer (PSR) for direct solar irradiance measurements J. Gröbner & N. Kouremeti 10.1016/j.solener.2019.04.060
- Water Vapor Near‐UV Absorption: Laboratory Spectrum, Field Evidence, and Atmospheric Impacts L. Pei et al. 10.1029/2019JD030724
- The New SCIAMACHY Reference Solar Spectral Irradiance and Its Validation T. Hilbig et al. 10.1007/s11207-018-1339-9
- Contamination and UV ageing of diffuser targets used in satellite inflight and ground reference test site calibrations A. Vaskuri et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/972/1/012001
- Quantifying the Impact of Solar Spectra on the Inter-Calibration of Satellite Instruments R. Bhatt et al. 10.3390/rs13081438
- Differential Impact of an Eclipse on Photosynthetic Performance of Trees with Different Degrees of Shade Tolerance M. Molina-Montenegro et al. 10.3390/f12101353
- Spectral Aerosol Optical Depth Retrievals by Ground-Based Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometry Á. Barreto et al. 10.3390/rs12193148
- Revision of the Sun’s Spectral Irradiance as Measured by SORCE SIM S. Mauceri et al. 10.1007/s11207-018-1379-1
- The TSIS‐1 Hybrid Solar Reference Spectrum O. Coddington et al. 10.1029/2020GL091709
- A High Resolution Ultraviolet Spectroradiometer and its Application in Solar Radiation Measurement B. Yin et al. 10.1029/2020JD032829
- Metrology of solar spectral irradiance at the top of the atmosphere in the near infrared measured at Mauna Loa Observatory: the PYR-ILIOS campaign N. Pereira et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6605-2018
- Adaption of an array spectroradiometer for total ozone column retrieval using direct solar irradiance measurements in the UV spectral range R. Zuber et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2477-2018
- Characteristics of the Spectral Response Function of Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer Analyzed by Ground and In-Orbit Measurements M. Kang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3091677
- Water vapour retrieval using the Precision Solar Spectroradiometer P. Raptis et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1143-2018
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022