Methane emissions from a Californian landfill, determined from airborne remote sensing and in situ measurements
Sven Krautwurst et al.
Total article views: 2,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,211 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,201 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,488 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 713 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Imaging Spectroscopy for the Detection, Assessment and Monitoring of Natural and Anthropogenic Hazards C. Ong et al. 10.1007/s10712-019-09523-1
- GreenHouse gas Observations of the Stratosphere and Troposphere (GHOST): an airborne shortwave-infrared spectrometer for remote sensing of greenhouse gases N. Humpage et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5199-2018
- A Near-Field Gaussian Plume Inversion Flux Quantification Method, Applied to Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Sampling A. Shah et al. 10.3390/atmos10070396
- Airborne Mapping Reveals Emergent Power Law of Arctic Methane Emissions C. Elder et al. 10.1029/2019GL085707
- California’s methane super-emitters R. Duren et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1720-3
- Suitability of a Non-Dispersive Infrared Methane Sensor Package for Flux Quantification Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle A. Shah et al. 10.3390/s19214705
- Using remote sensing to detect, validate, and quantify methane emissions from California solid waste operations D. Cusworth et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab7b99
- Airborne remote sensing and in situ measurements of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> to quantify point source emissions T. Krings et al. 10.5194/amt-11-721-2018
- Evaluating the effects of surface properties on methane retrievals using a synthetic airborne visible/infrared imaging spectrometer next generation (AVIRIS-NG) image A. Ayasse et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.06.018
- MERLIN: A French-German Space Lidar Mission Dedicated to Atmospheric Methane G. Ehret et al. 10.3390/rs9101052
- User needs for future Landsat missions Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111214
- Estimating CH<sub>4</sub>, CO<sub>2</sub> and CO emissions from coal mining and industrial activities in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin using an aircraft-based mass balance approach A. Fiehn et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12675-2020
- Detection and quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> plumes using the WFM-DOAS retrieval on AVIRIS-NG hyperspectral data J. Borchardt et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1267-2021
- The BioChemical Clogging of Landfill Leachate Collection System: Based on Laboratory Studies Y. Liu & J. Liu 10.3390/ijerph17072299
- Gas concentration and flow rate measurements as part of methane baseline assessment: Case of the Fontaine Ardente gas seep, Isère, France F. Gal et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2018.05.019
- Reduced Methane Emissions from Santa Barbara Marine Seeps T. Krings et al. 10.3390/rs9111162
- Biomarkers of oxidative stress and cell damage in freshwater bivalves Diplodon parodizi exposed to landfill leachate J. Prestes et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08721-4
- Airborne DOAS retrievals of methane, carbon dioxide, and water vapor concentrations at high spatial resolution: application to AVIRIS-NG A. Thorpe et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3833-2017
- Methane emissions from underground gas storage in California A. Thorpe et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab751d
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021