MAX-DOAS measurements of HONO slant column densities during the MAD-CAT campaign: inter-comparison, sensitivity studies on spectral analysis settings, and error budget
Yang Wang et al.
Total article views: 2,388 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,330 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,321 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,464 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,459 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 866 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 862 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inter-comparison of MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric HONO slant column densities and vertical profiles during the CINDI-2 campaign Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5087-2020
- Vertical distributions of wintertime atmospheric nitrogenous compounds and the corresponding OH radicals production in Leshan, southwest China C. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.019
- Development of a Quantum Cascade Laser-Based Sensor for Environmental HONO Monitoring in the Mid-Infrared at 8 μm X. Cui et al. 10.1109/JLT.2018.2876672
- Global nitrous acid emissions and levels of regional oxidants enhanced by wildfires N. Theys et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0637-7
- Quantitative comparison of measured and simulated O<sub>4</sub> absorptions for one day with extremely low aerosol load over the tropical Atlantic T. Wagner et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3871-2021
- The ν4 bands at 11 µm: linelists for the Trans- and Cis- conformer forms of nitrous acid (HONO) in the 2019 version of the GEISA database* R. Armante et al. 10.1080/00268976.2021.1951860
- Daytime HONO, NO<sub>2</sub> and aerosol distributions from MAX-DOAS observations in Melbourne R. Ryan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13969-2018
- Intercomparison of NO<sub>2</sub>, O<sub>4</sub>, O<sub>3</sub> and HCHO slant column measurements by MAX-DOAS and zenith-sky UV–visible spectrometers during CINDI-2 K. Kreher et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2169-2020
- The tilt effect in DOAS observations J. Lampel et al. 10.5194/amt-10-4819-2017
- Vertical profiles of NO<sub>2</sub>, SO<sub>2</sub>, HONO, HCHO, CHOCHO and aerosols derived from MAX-DOAS measurements at a rural site in the central western North China Plain and their relation to emission sources and effects of regional transport Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5417-2019
- Detection of water vapour absorption around 363 nm in measured atmospheric absorption spectra and its effect on DOAS evaluations J. Lampel et al. 10.5194/acp-17-1271-2017
- A highly accurate ab initio dipole moment surface for the ground electronic state of water vapour for spectra extending into the ultraviolet E. Conway et al. 10.1063/1.5043545
- Is a scaling factor required to obtain closure between measured and modelled atmospheric O<sub>4</sub> absorptions? An assessment of uncertainties of measurements and radiative transfer simulations for 2 selected days during the MAD-CAT campaign T. Wagner et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2745-2019
- Evaluation of UV–visible MAX-DOAS aerosol profiling products by comparison with ceilometer, sun photometer, and in situ observations in Vienna, Austria S. Schreier et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5299-2021
- Estimation of the Precipitable Water and Water Vapor Fluxes in the Coastal and Inland Cities of China Using MAX-DOAS H. Ren et al. 10.3390/rs13091675
- Detection of O<sub>4</sub> absorption around 328 and 419 nm in measured atmospheric absorption spectra J. Lampel et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1671-2018
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- Observations of Atmospheric NO2 Using a New Low-Cost MAX-DOAS System A. Roşu et al. 10.3390/atmos11020129
- Variation Characteristics and Transportation of Aerosol, NO2, SO2, and HCHO in Coastal Cities of Eastern China: Dalian, Qingdao, and Shanghai X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13050892
- Investigation of the Influence of Water Vapor on Heavy Pollution and Its Relationship With AOD Using MAX‐DOAS on the Coast of the Yellow Sea H. Ren et al. 10.1029/2020JD034143
- Measurements of atmospheric HONO vertical distribution and temporal evolution in Madrid (Spain) using the MAX-DOAS technique D. Garcia-Nieto et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.06.180
- Investigating differences in DOAS retrieval codes using MAD-CAT campaign data E. Peters et al. 10.5194/amt-10-955-2017
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021