01 Feb 2017
Research article | 01 Feb 2017
The CU mobile Solar Occultation Flux instrument: structure functions and emission rates of NH3, NO2 and C2H6
Natalie Kille et al.
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,518 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,074 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 444 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Emission Monitoring Mobile Experiment (EMME): an overview and first results of the St. Petersburg megacity campaign 2019 M. Makarova et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1047-2021
- Assessing urban methane emissions using column-observing portable Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectrometers and a novel Bayesian inversion framework T. Jones et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13131-2021
- Long-term variability and source signature of gases emitted from oil & natural gas and cattle feedlot operations in the Colorado front range I. Ortega et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118663
- The CU Airborne Solar Occultation Flux Instrument: Performance Evaluation during BB-FLUX N. Kille et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00281
- Methane emissions from dairies in the Los Angeles Basin C. Viatte et al. 10.5194/acp-17-7509-2017
- Validation of IASI Satellite Ammonia Observations at the Pixel Scale Using In Situ Vertical Profiles X. Guo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033475
- Variability of Ammonia and Methane Emissions from Animal Feeding Operations in Northeastern Colorado L. Golston et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00301
- Quantifying Carbon Monoxide Emissions on the Scale of Large Wildfires M. Bela et al. 10.1029/2021GL095831
- Optical technologies applied alongside on-site and remote approaches for climate gas emission quantification at a wastewater treatment plant J. Samuelsson et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2017.12.018
- Inverse modeling of NH3 sources using CrIS remote sensing measurements H. Cao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb5cc
- Laser-Based Monitoring of CH4, CO2, NH3, and H2S in Animal Farming—System Characterization and Initial Demonstration D. Stachowiak et al. 10.3390/s18020529
- Air Quality in the Northern Colorado Front Range Metro Area: The Front Range Air Pollution and Photochemistry Éxperiment (FRAPPÉ) F. Flocke et al. 10.1029/2019JD031197
- Tropospheric water vapor profiles obtained with FTIR: comparison with balloon-borne frost point hygrometers and influence on trace gas retrievals I. Ortega et al. 10.5194/amt-12-873-2019
- Separation of Methane Emissions From Agricultural and Natural Gas Sources in the Colorado Front Range N. Kille et al. 10.1029/2019GL082132
Latest update: 25 May 2022