Airborne DOAS retrievals of methane, carbon dioxide, and water vapor concentrations at high spatial resolution: application to AVIRIS-NG
Andrew K. Thorpe et al.
Total article views: 2,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,629 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,794 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 835 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Methane emissions from underground gas storage in California A. Thorpe et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab751d
- NASA's surface biology and geology designated observable: A perspective on surface imaging algorithms K. Cawse-Nicholson et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112349
- Absorption cleaning of ventilation emissions O. Barysheva et al. 10.1088/1757-899X/890/1/012145
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- Fast and Accurate Retrieval of Methane Concentration From Imaging Spectrometer Data Using Sparsity Prior M. Foote et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.2976888
- Towards spaceborne monitoring of localized CO<sub>2</sub> emissions: an instrument concept and first performance assessment J. Strandgren et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2887-2020
- Retrieval of Atmospheric Parameters and Surface Reflectance from Visible and Shortwave Infrared Imaging Spectroscopy Data D. Thompson et al. 10.1007/s10712-018-9488-9
- Potential of next-generation imaging spectrometers to detect and quantify methane point sources from space D. Cusworth et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5655-2019
- A review of close-range and screening technologies for mitigating fugitive methane emissions in upstream oil and gas T. Fox et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab0cc3
- An algorithm for hyperspectral remote sensing of aerosols: 3. Application to the GEO-TASO data in KORUS-AQ field campaign W. Hou et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107161
- Investigating large methane enhancements in the U.S. San Juan Basin G. Pétron et al. 10.1525/elementa.038
- Quantifying Global Power Plant Carbon Dioxide Emissions With Imaging Spectroscopy D. Cusworth et al. 10.1029/2020AV000350
- Detecting the Sources of Methane Emission from Oil Shale Mining and Processing Using Airborne Hyperspectral Data C. Xiao et al. 10.3390/rs12030537
- Impact of scene-specific enhancement spectra on matched filter greenhouse gas retrievals from imaging spectroscopy M. Foote et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112574
- Aerially guided leak detection and repair: A pilot field study for evaluating the potential of methane emission detection and cost-effectiveness S. Schwietzke et al. 10.1080/10962247.2018.1515123
- Towards accurate methane point-source quantification from high-resolution 2-D plume imagery S. Jongaramrungruang et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6667-2019
- Detection and quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> plumes using the WFM-DOAS retrieval on AVIRIS-NG hyperspectral data J. Borchardt et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1267-2021
- A uniformly most powerful detector of gas plumes against a cluttered background A. Schaum 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112443
- Calculated line lists for H216O and H218O with extensive comparisons to theoretical and experimental sources including the HITRAN2016 database E. Conway et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106711
- Multisatellite Imaging of a Gas Well Blowout Enables Quantification of Total Methane Emissions D. Cusworth et al. 10.1029/2020GL090864
- Natural Gas Fugitive Leak Detection Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle: Measurement System Description and Mass Balance Approach S. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos9100383
- The potential of vegetation indices: estimating methane emissions in paddy fields under nighttime warming and water saving conditions Z. Zhen et al. 10.1002/ghg.1973
- Mapping methane point emissions with the PRISMA spaceborne imaging spectrometer L. Guanter et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112671
- Methane Mapping with Future Satellite Imaging Spectrometers A. Ayasse et al. 10.3390/rs11243054
- Airborne Mapping Reveals Emergent Power Law of Arctic Methane Emissions C. Elder et al. 10.1029/2019GL085707
- Optimal estimation for imaging spectrometer atmospheric correction D. Thompson et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.07.003
- Evaluating the effects of surface properties on methane retrievals using a synthetic airborne visible/infrared imaging spectrometer next generation (AVIRIS-NG) image A. Ayasse et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.06.018
- Attribution of methane point source emissions using airborne imaging spectroscopy and the Vista-California methane infrastructure dataset T. Rafiq et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9af8
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021