24 Nov 2017
Research article | 24 Nov 2017
A new instrument for stable isotope measurements of 13C and 18O in CO2 – instrument performance and ecological application of the Delta Ray IRIS analyzer
Jelka Braden-Behrens et al.
Total article views: 2,642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,539 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,955 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,877 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 662 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Calibration of isotopologue-specific optical trace gas analysers: a practical guide D. Griffith 10.5194/amt-11-6189-2018
- A High-Accuracy CO2 Carbon Isotope Sensing System Using Subspace Identification of Hammerstein Model for Geochemical Application H. Piao et al. 10.1109/TIM.2021.3132913
- An optimized sampling system for highly reproducible isotope ratio measurements (δ 13C and δ 18O) of pure CO2 gas by infrared spectroscopy J. Viallon et al. 10.1088/1681-7575/ab948c
- Combining a Quantum Cascade Laser Spectrometer with an Automated Closed-Chamber System for δ13C Measurements of Forest Soil, Tree Stem and Tree Root CO2 Fluxes A. Brændholt et al. 10.3390/f10050432
- High resilience of carbon transport in long‐term drought‐stressed mature Norway spruce trees within 2 weeks after drought release K. Hikino et al. 10.1111/gcb.16051
- The validity and reliability of a novel isotope ratio infrared spectrometer to quantify 13C enrichment of expired breath samples in exercise S. Sutehall et al. 10.1152/japplphysiol.00805.2020
- Bias correcting isotope-equipped GCMs outputs to build precipitation oxygen isoscape for eastern China P. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125153
- Assessing nitrous oxide (N2O) isotopic analyzer performance for in-field use J. Francis Clar & R. Anex 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108855
- Ecotrons: Powerful and versatile ecosystem analysers for ecology, agronomy and environmental science J. Roy et al. 10.1111/gcb.15471
- Influence of dataset density on CO2 and CH4 trend calculation I. Pérez et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00681-0
- Recommendations and Protocols for the Use of the Isotope Ratio Infrared Spectrometer (Delta Ray) to Measure Stable Isotopes from CO2: An Application to Volcanic Emissions at Mount Etna and Stromboli (Sicily, Italy) G. Boudoire et al. 10.1155/2020/4598190
- Simultaneous measurement of <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C, <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O and <i>δ</i><sup>17</sup>O of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> – performance assessment of a dual-laser absorption spectrometer P. Steur et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4279-2021
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022