ISMAR: an airborne submillimetre radiometer
Stuart Fox et al.
Total article views: 1,762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,736 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,366 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,357 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 379 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The applicability of physical optics in the millimetre and sub-millimetre spectral region. Part II: Application to a three-component model of ice cloud and its evaluation against the bulk single-scattering properties of various other aggregate models A. Baran et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2017.10.027
- Low noise 874 GHz receivers for the International Submillimetre Airborne Radiometer (ISMAR) A. Hammar et al. 10.1063/1.5017583
- Airborne validation of radiative transfer modelling of ice clouds at millimetre and sub-millimetre wavelengths S. Fox et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1599-2019
- Atmospheric Gas Absorption Knowledge in the Submillimeter: Modeling, Field Measurements, and Uncertainty Quantification V. Mattioli et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0074.1
- A general database of hydrometeor single scattering properties at microwave and sub-millimetre wavelengths P. Eriksson et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1301-2018
- An Evaluation of Radiative Transfer Simulations of Cloudy Scenes from a Numerical Weather Prediction Model at Sub-Millimetre Frequencies Using Airborne Observations S. Fox 10.3390/rs12172758
- Passive Remote Sensing of Ice Cloud Properties at Terahertz Wavelengths Based on Genetic Algorithm L. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs13040735
- Synergistic radar and radiometer retrievals of ice hydrometeors S. Pfreundschuh et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4219-2020
- snowScatt 1.0: consistent model of microphysical and scattering properties of rimed and unrimed snowflakes based on the self-similar Rayleigh–Gans approximation D. Ori et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1511-2021
- Multi-Channel Regression Inversion Method for Passive Remote Sensing of Ice Water Path in the Terahertz Band C. Weng et al. 10.3390/atmos10080437
- All-sky information content analysis for novel passive microwave instruments in the range from 23.8 to 874.4 GHz V. Grützun et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4217-2018
- Retrieval of an ice water path over the ocean from ISMAR and MARSS millimeter and submillimeter brightness temperatures M. Brath et al. 10.5194/amt-11-611-2018
- Application of M5 Model Tree in Passive Remote Sensing of Thin Ice Cloud Microphysical Properties in Terahertz Region P. Dong et al. 10.3390/rs13132569
- Towards an operational Ice Cloud Imager (ICI) retrieval product P. Eriksson et al. 10.5194/amt-13-53-2020
- The applicability of physical optics in the millimetre and sub-millimetre spectral region. Part I: The ray tracing with diffraction on facets method A. Baran et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2016.12.030
- Sea-surface emissivity parametrization from microwaves to millimetre waves C. Prigent et al. 10.1002/qj.2953
Latest update: 09 Dec 2021