Continuous light absorption photometer for long-term studies
John A. Ogren et al.
Total article views: 1,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,735 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,264 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,252 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 483 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- New in situ aerosol hyperspectral optical measurements over 300–700 nm – Part 1: Spectral Aerosol Extinction (SpEx) instrument field validation during the KORUS-OC cruise C. Jordan et al. 10.5194/amt-14-695-2021
- A single-beam photothermal interferometer for in situ measurements of aerosol light absorption B. Visser et al. 10.5194/amt-13-7097-2020
- Detailed characterization of the CAPS single-scattering albedo monitor (CAPS PMssa) as a field-deployable instrument for measuring aerosol light absorption with the extinction-minus-scattering method R. Modini et al. 10.5194/amt-14-819-2021
- A novel approach to calibrating a photoacoustic absorption spectrometer using polydisperse absorbing aerosol K. Foster et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3351-2019
- The effect of rapid relative humidity changes on fast filter-based aerosol-particle light-absorption measurements: uncertainties and correction schemes S. Düsing et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5879-2019
- Observational study of aerosol hygroscopic growth on scattering coefficient in Beijing: A case study in March of 2018 C. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.283
- An intercomparison of aerosol absorption measurements conducted during the SEAC4RS campaign B. Mason et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1500012
- Development of a new correction algorithm applicable to any filter-based absorption photometer H. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2865-2020
- On Aethalometer measurement uncertainties and an instrument correction factor for the Arctic J. Backman et al. 10.5194/amt-10-5039-2017
- Investigation of the wet removal rate of black carbon in East Asia: validation of a below- and in-cloud wet removal scheme in FLEXible PARTicle (FLEXPART) model v10.4 Y. Choi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13655-2020
- Numerical, wind-tunnel, and atmospheric evaluation of a turbulent ground-based inlet sampling system R. Petersen et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1602718
- Vertical profiles of light absorption and scattering associated with black carbon particle fractions in the springtime Arctic above 79° N W. Leaitch et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10545-2020
- Climatological study for understanding the aerosol radiative effects at southwest Atlantic coast of Europe M. Sorribas et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.017
- Seasonality of aerosol optical properties in the Arctic L. Schmeisser et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11599-2018
- New in situ aerosol hyperspectral optical measurements over 300–700 nm – Part 2: Extinction, total absorption, water- and methanol-soluble absorption observed during the KORUS-OC cruise C. Jordan et al. 10.5194/amt-14-715-2021
- HOVERCAT: a novel aerial system for evaluation of aerosol–cloud interactions J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3969-2018
- Evaluating biases in filter-based aerosol absorption measurements using photoacoustic spectroscopy N. Davies et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3417-2019
- Regional variability in black carbon and carbon monoxide ratio from long-term observations over East Asia: assessment of representativeness for black carbon (BC) and carbon monoxide (CO) emission inventories Y. Choi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-83-2020
- Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8867-2020
- Estimation of Surface Concentrations of Black Carbon from Long-Term Measurements at Aeronet Sites over Korea Y. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs12233904
- Overview of the NOAA/ESRL Federated Aerosol Network E. Andrews et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0175.1
- Observation-based estimates of the mass absorption cross-section of black and brown carbon and their contribution to aerosol light absorption in East Asia C. Cho et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.024
- An Exploratory Approach Using Regression and Machine Learning in the Analysis of Mass Absorption Cross Section of Black Carbon Aerosols: Model Development and Evaluation H. Li & A. May 10.3390/atmos11111185
- Multiple scattering correction factor estimation for aethalometer aerosol absorption coefficient measurement J. Kim et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1555368
- Inter-comparison of black carbon measurement methods for simulated open biomass burning emissions H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.010
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021