An intercomparison of HO2 measurements by fluorescence assay by gas expansion and cavity ring-down spectroscopy within HIRAC (Highly Instrumented Reactor for Atmospheric Chemistry)
Lavinia Onel et al.
Total article views: 1,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,731 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,110 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,107 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 628 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 624 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Experimental determination of the rate constants of the reactions of HO 2 + DO 2 and DO 2 + DO 2 M. Assali et al. 10.1002/kin.21342
- Temperature Dependence of the Reaction of Chlorine Atoms with CH3OH and CH3CHO A. Hui et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b00038
- Sensitive detection of HO2 radicals produced in an atmospheric pressure plasma using Faraday rotation cavity ring-down spectroscopy M. Gianella et al. 10.1063/1.5119191
- An intercomparison of CH<sub>3</sub>O<sub>2</sub> measurements by fluorescence assay by gas expansion and cavity ring-down spectroscopy within HIRAC (Highly Instrumented Reactor for Atmospheric Chemistry) L. Onel et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2441-2020
- Simulated production of OH, HO2, CH2O, and CO2 during dilute fuel oxidation can predict 1st-stage ignition delays Z. Buras et al. 10.1016/j.combustflame.2019.12.013
- Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy: Recent Technological Advancements, Techniques, and Applications A. Maity et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c04329
- Reaction of Hydroperoxy Radicals with Primary C1–5 Alcohols: A Profound Effect on Ignition Delay Times S. Rawadieh et al. 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.9b02169
- The reaction of peroxy radicals with OH radicals C. Fittschen 10.1016/j.cplett.2019.04.002
- Atmospheric Chemistry in a Box or a Bag G. Hidy 10.3390/atmos10070401
- Improved Chemical Amplification Instrument by Using a Nafion Dryer as an Amplification Reactor for Quantifying Atmospheric Peroxy Radicals under Ambient Conditions C. Yang et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b04907
- Superconducting-Magnet-Based Faraday Rotation Spectrometer for Real Time in Situ Measurement of OH Radicals at 106 Molecule/cm3 Level in an Atmospheric Simulation Chamber W. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b04949
- Absolute Absorption Cross-Section of the Ã←X˜ Electronic Transition of the Ethyl Peroxy Radical and Rate Constant of Its Cross Reaction with HO2 C. Zhang et al. 10.3390/photonics8080296
- A new instrument for time-resolved measurement of HO<sub>2</sub> radicals T. Speak et al. 10.5194/amt-13-839-2020
- The absorption spectrum and absolute absorption cross sections of acetylperoxy radicals, CH3C(O)O2 in the near IR M. Rolletter et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.106877
- Peroxy radical measurements by ethane – nitric oxide chemical amplification and laser-induced fluorescence during the IRRONIC field campaign in a forest in Indiana S. Kundu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9563-2019
- Hydroxyl, hydroperoxyl free radicals determination methods in atmosphere and troposphere G. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.06.038
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021