A low-cost particulate matter (PM2.5) monitor for wildland fire smoke
Scott Kelleher et al.
Total article views: 3,220 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,096 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,688 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,671 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,425 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing the distributional characteristics of PM10, PM2.5, and PM1 exposure profile produced and propagated from a construction activity D. Cheriyan et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124335
- Evaluating Wildfire Smoke Transport Within a Coupled Fire‐Atmosphere Model Using a High‐Density Observation Network for an Episodic Smoke Event Along Utah's Wasatch Front D. Mallia et al. 10.1029/2020JD032712
- Wildfire Smoke Adjustment Factors for Low-Cost and Professional PM2.5 Monitors with Optical Sensors W. Delp & B. Singer 10.3390/s20133683
- Atomic Spectrometry Update – a review of advances in environmental analysis J. Bacon et al. 10.1039/C8JA90044B
- Statistical field calibration of a low-cost PM2.5 monitoring network in Baltimore A. Datta et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117761
- Particulate Matter Sensors Mounted on a Robot for Environmental Aerosol Measurements A. Cashikar et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)EE.1943-7870.0001569
- Gaussian process regression model for dynamically calibrating and surveilling a wireless low-cost particulate matter sensor network in Delhi T. Zheng et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5161-2019
- A low-cost monitor for measurement of fine particulate matter and aerosol optical depth – Part 2: Citizen-science pilot campaign in northern Colorado B. Ford et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6385-2019
- A review of research on particulate matter pollution in the construction industry D. Cheriyan & J. Choi 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120077
- A Multipollutant Smoke Emissions Sensing and Sampling Instrument Package for Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Development and Testing K. Nelson et al. 10.3390/fire2020032
- The Impacts of Prescribed Fire on PM2.5 Air Quality and Human Health: Application to Asthma-Related Emergency Room Visits in Georgia, USA R. Huang et al. 10.3390/ijerph16132312
- Field Evaluation of Low-Cost PM Sensors (Purple Air PA-II) Under Variable Urban Air Quality Conditions, in Greece I. Stavroulas et al. 10.3390/atmos11090926
- Field Evaluation of Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors for Measuring Wildfire Smoke A. Holder et al. 10.3390/s20174796
- Community-Based Measurements Reveal Unseen Differences during Air Pollution Episodes K. Kelly et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02341
- Application and Evaluation of a Low-cost PM Sensor and Data Fusion with CMAQ Simulations to Quantify the Impacts of Prescribed Burning on Air Quality in Southwestern Georgia, USA R. Huang et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1924311
- A low-cost monitor for simultaneous measurement of fine particulate matter and aerosol optical depth – Part 1: Specifications and testing E. Wendt et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5431-2019
Latest update: 15 May 2021