Airborne measurements of CO2 column concentrations made with a pulsed IPDA lidar using a multiple-wavelength-locked laser and HgCdTe APD detector
James B. Abshire et al.
Total article views: 1,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,645 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,157 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,150 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 495 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Retrieval algorithm for the column CO<sub>2</sub> mixing ratio from pulsed multi-wavelength lidar measurements X. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3909-2021
- Dual Laser Indium Phosphide Photonic Integrated Circuit for Integrated Path Differential Absorption Lidar J. Fridlander et al. 10.1109/JSTQE.2021.3091662
- Optical Energy Variability Induced by Speckle: The Cases of MERLIN and CHARM-F IPDA Lidar . Cassé et al. 10.3390/atmos10090540
- Field Evaluation of Column CO 2 Retrievals From Intensity‐Modulated Continuous‐Wave Differential Absorption Lidar Measurements During the ACT‐America Campaign J. Campbell et al. 10.1029/2019EA000847
- Error analysis for lidar retrievals of atmospheric species from absorption spectra J. Chen et al. 10.1364/OE.27.036487
- Measuring Atmospheric CO 2 Enhancements From the 2017 British Columbia Wildfires Using a Lidar J. Mao et al. 10.1029/2021GL093805
- The Atmospheric Coupling and Dynamics Across the Mesopause (ACaDAMe) mission D. Janches et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.07.012
- Insights into geological processes with CO2 remote sensing – A review of technology and applications M. Queißer et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2018.11.016
- Sensitivity analysis and correction algorithms for atmospheric CO2measurements with 157-µm airborne double-pulse IPDA LIDAR Y. Zhu et al. 10.1364/OE.27.032679
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide measurement from aircraft and comparison with OCO-2 and CarbonTracker model data Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6601-2021
- Multi-frequency differential absorption lidar incorporating a comb-referenced scanning laser for gas spectrum analysis S. Yu et al. 10.1364/OE.421096
- MCT APD Detection System for Atmospheric Profiling Applications Using Two-Micron Lidar T. Refaat et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023701013
- A singular value decomposition framework for retrievals with vertical distribution information from greenhouse gas column absorption spectroscopy measurements A. Ramanathan et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4909-2018
- HgCdTe avalanche photodiode array detectors with single photon sensitivity and integrated detector cooler assemblies for space lidar applications X. Sun et al. 10.1117/1.OE.58.6.067103
- Airborne Validation Experiment of 1.57-μm Double-Pulse IPDA LIDAR for Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Measurement Y. Zhu et al. 10.3390/rs12121999
- Frequency-stepped pulse train generation in an amplified frequency-shifted loop for oxygen A-band spectroscopy T. Chen et al. 10.1364/OE.26.034753
- The challenges of measuring methane from space with a LIDAR H. Riris et al. 10.1007/s12567-019-00274-8
- Performance Improvement of Spaceborne Carbon Dioxide Detection IPDA LIDAR Using Linearty Optimized Amplifier of Photo-Detector Y. Zhu et al. 10.3390/rs13102007
- Space‐Based Observations for Understanding Changes in the Arctic‐Boreal Zone B. Duncan et al. 10.1029/2019RG000652
- Carbon-dioxide absorption spectroscopy with solar photon counting and integrated lithium niobate micro-ring resonator J. Zhang et al. 10.1063/5.0045869
- Amplified frequency double-shifting loop enabled frequency-stepped pulse train for direct time domain CO2 measurement X. Chen et al. 10.1364/JOSAB.425720
- Performance Evaluation of Spaceborne Integrated Path Differential Absorption Lidar for Carbon Dioxide Detection at 1572 nm S. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs12162570
- Multi-frequency differential absorption LIDAR system for remote sensing of CO2 and H2O near 16 µm G. Wagner & D. Plusquellic 10.1364/OE.26.019420
- Measurement of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> column concentrations to cloud tops with a pulsed multi-wavelength airborne lidar J. Mao et al. 10.5194/amt-11-127-2018
- Potential of Spaceborne Lidar Measurements of Carbon Dioxide and Methane Emissions from Strong Point Sources C. Kiemle et al. 10.3390/rs9111137
Latest update: 07 Dec 2021