13 Apr 2018
Research article | 13 Apr 2018
Retrieval of ozone profiles from OMPS limb scattering observations
Carlo Arosio et al.
Total article views: 3,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,854 with geography defined and 147 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,917 with geography defined and 84 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 937 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of Antarctic Ozone Profiles derived from OMPS-LP by using Balloon-borne Ozonesondes E. Sepúlveda et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-81954-6
- Systematic comparison of vectorial spherical radiative transfer models in limb scattering geometry D. Zawada et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3953-2021
- Changes in stratospheric aerosol extinction coefficient after the 2018 Ambae eruption as seen by OMPS-LP and MAECHAM5-HAM E. Malinina et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14871-2021
- A transformative approach to enhance the parameter information from microwave and infrared remote sensing measurements P. Koner 10.1080/20964471.2020.1776435
- Overview and update of the SPARC Data Initiative: comparison of stratospheric composition measurements from satellite limb sounders M. Hegglin et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1855-2021
- Stratospheric aerosol characteristics from space-borne observations: extinction coefficient and Ångström exponent E. Malinina et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3485-2019
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- The Unusual Stratospheric Arctic Winter 2019/20: Chemical Ozone Loss From Satellite Observations and TOMCAT Chemical Transport Model M. Weber et al. 10.1029/2020JD034386
- Ozone profile retrieval from nadir TROPOMI measurements in the UV range N. Mettig et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6057-2021
- Maximizing the Information Content of Ill-Posed Space-Based Measurements Using Deterministic Inverse Method P. Koner & P. Dash 10.3390/rs10070994
- Total ozone column from Ozone Mapping and Profiler Suite Nadir Mapper (OMPS-NM) measurements using the broadband weighting function fitting approach (WFFA) A. Orfanoz-Cheuquelaf et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5771-2021
- Merging of ozone profiles from SCIAMACHY, OMPS and SAGE II observations to study stratospheric ozone changes C. Arosio et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2423-2019
- Aerosol particle size distribution in the stratosphere retrieved from SCIAMACHY limb measurements E. Malinina et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2085-2018
Latest update: 04 Feb 2023