Comparisons of spectral aerosol single scattering albedo in Seoul, South Korea
Jungbin Mok et al.
Total article views: 2,361 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,257 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,183 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,462 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,443 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 795 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 740 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Performance Modeling of Ultraviolet Atmospheric Scattering of Different Light Sources Based on Monte Carlo Method Q. Zhang et al. 10.3390/app10103564
- Estimation of Surface Concentrations of Black Carbon from Long-Term Measurements at Aeronet Sites over Korea Y. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs12233904
- Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs11182179
- Synergistic Use of Hyperspectral UV-Visible OMI and Broadband Meteorological Imager MODIS Data for a Merged Aerosol Product S. Go et al. 10.3390/rs12233987
- A comparative evaluation of Aura-OMI and SKYNET near-UV single-scattering albedo products H. Jethva & O. Torres 10.5194/amt-12-6489-2019
- Solar UV Irradiance in a Changing Climate: Trends in Europe and the Significance of Spectral Monitoring in Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/environments7010001
- An overview of and issues with sky radiometer technology and SKYNET T. Nakajima et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4195-2020
- Primary Evaluation of the GCOM-C Aerosol Products at 380 nm Using Ground-Based Sky Radiometer Observations H. Hoque et al. 10.3390/rs12162661
- The Combined Effect of Ozone and Aerosols on Erythemal Irradiance in an Extremely Low Ozone Event during May 2020 I. Raptis et al. 10.3390/atmos12020145
- Global distribution and 14-year changes in erythemal irradiance, UV atmospheric transmission, and total column ozone for2005–2018 estimated from OMI and EPIC observations J. Herman et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8351-2020
- Inactivation times from 290 to 315 nm UVB in sunlight for SARS coronaviruses CoV and CoV-2 using OMI satellite data for the sunlit Earth J. Herman et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00927-2
- Single Scattering Albedo’s Spectral Dependence Effect on UV Irradiance I. Raptis et al. 10.3390/atmos9090364
- Ground-based retrievals of aerosol column absorption in the UV spectral region and their implications for GEMS measurements S. Go et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111759
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- Simultaneous observations by sky radiometer and MAX-DOAS for characterization of biomass burning plumes in central Thailand in January–April 2016 H. Irie et al. 10.5194/amt-12-599-2019
- Investigation of the relationship between the fine mode fraction and Ångström exponent: Cases in Korea J. Koo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105217
- The SMART‐s Trace Gas and Aerosol Inversions: I. Algorithm Theoretical Basis for Column Property Retrievals U. Jeong et al. 10.1029/2019JD032088
- Variations in major aerosol components from long-term measurement of columnar aerosol optical properties at a SKYNET site downwind of Seoul, Korea Y. Choi & Y. Ghim 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117991
- Optimal Estimation-Based Algorithm to Retrieve Aerosol Optical Properties for GEMS Measurements over Asia M. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs10020162
- Evaluation of Himawari-8 surface downwelling solar radiation by ground-based measurements A. Damiani et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2501-2018
Latest update: 17 May 2021