On the accuracy of aerosol photoacoustic spectrometer calibrations using absorption by ozone
Nicholas W. Davies et al.
Total article views: 2,012 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,909 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,390 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,380 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 529 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optimizing the performance of aerosol photoacoustic cells using a finite element model. Part 1: Method validation and application to single-resonator multipass cells M. Cotterell et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1650161
- Photoacoustic studies of energy transfer from ozone photoproducts to bath gases following Chappuis band photoexcitation M. Cotterell et al. 10.1039/D0CP05056C
- Physical and chemical properties of black carbon and organic matter from different combustion and photochemical sources using aerodynamic aerosol classification D. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16161-2021
- Vertical variability of the properties of highly aged biomass burning aerosol transported over the southeast Atlantic during CLARIFY-2017 H. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12697-2020
- Rapid transformation of ambient absorbing aerosols from West African biomass burning H. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9417-2021
- Sensitivity and accuracy of refractive index retrievals from measured extinction and absorption cross sections for mobility-selected internally mixed light absorbing aerosols M. Cotterell et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1757034
- Cantilever-enhanced photoacoustic measurement of light-absorbing aerosols J. Karhu et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1998338
- The CLoud–Aerosol–Radiation Interaction and Forcing: Year 2017 (CLARIFY-2017) measurement campaign J. Haywood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1049-2021
- A single-pass RGB differential photoacoustic spectrometer (RGB-DPAS) for aerosol absorption measurement at 473, 532, and 671 nm Z. Yu et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1551611
- Observation of absorbing aerosols above clouds over the south-east Atlantic Ocean from the geostationary satellite SEVIRI – Part 1: Method description and sensitivity F. Peers et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9595-2019
- FILTER-FREE LIGHT ABSORPTION MEASUREMENT OF VOLCANIC ASHES AND AMBIENT PARTICULATE MATTER USING MULTI-WAVELENGTH PHOTOACOUSTIC SPECTROSCOPY G. Wang et al. 10.2528/PIER19100603
- Observation of absorbing aerosols above clouds over the south-east Atlantic Ocean from the geostationary satellite SEVIRI – Part 2: Comparison with MODIS and aircraft measurements from the CLARIFY-2017 field campaign F. Peers et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3235-2021
- The impact of bath gas composition on the calibration of photoacoustic spectrometers with ozone at discrete visible wavelengths spanning the Chappuis band M. Cotterell et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2371-2019
- Optical and Chemical Analysis of Absorption Enhancement by Mixed Carbonaceous Aerosols in the 2019 Woodbury, AZ, Fire Plume J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2020JD032399
- Optimizing the performance of aerosol photoacoustic cells using a finite element model. Part 2: Application to a two-resonator cell M. Cotterell et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1648749
- A novel approach to calibrating a photoacoustic absorption spectrometer using polydisperse absorbing aerosol K. Foster et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3351-2019
- Characterization and demonstration of a black carbon aerosol mimic for instrument evaluation C. Zangmeister et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1660302
- Cloud adjustments dominate the overall negative aerosol radiative effects of biomass burning aerosols in UKESM1 climate model simulations over the south-eastern Atlantic H. Che et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17-2021
- Can ozone be used to calibrate aerosol photoacoustic spectrometers? D. Fischer & G. Smith 10.5194/amt-11-6419-2018
- A single-beam photothermal interferometer for in situ measurements of aerosol light absorption B. Visser et al. 10.5194/amt-13-7097-2020
- Evaluating biases in filter-based aerosol absorption measurements using photoacoustic spectroscopy N. Davies et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3417-2019
- Absorption closure in highly aged biomass burning smoke J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11201-2020
- Investigating Carbonaceous Aerosol and Its Absorption Properties From Fires in the Western United States (WE‐CAN) and Southern Africa (ORACLES and CLARIFY) T. Carter et al. 10.1029/2021JD034984
- An intercomparison of aerosol absorption measurements conducted during the SEAC4RS campaign B. Mason et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1500012
Latest update: 04 Dec 2021