Evaluation of Himawari-8 surface downwelling solar radiation by ground-based measurements
Alessandro Damiani et al.
Total article views: 2,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,294 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,280 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,648 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 632 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Intensive Campaign-Based Intercomparison of Cloud Optical Depth from Ground and Satellite Instruments under Overcast Conditions A. Damiani et al. 10.2151/sola.2019-036
- Solar Irradiance Forecasts by Mesoscale Numerical Weather Prediction Models with Different Horizontal Resolutions . Ohtake et al. 10.3390/en12071374
- High-resolution retrieval of cloud microphysical properties and surface solar radiation using Himawari-8/AHI next-generation geostationary satellite H. Letu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111583
- Estimating surface solar irradiance from geostationary Himawari-8 over Australia: A physics-based method with calibration Y. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2021.03.029
- Estimation of Land Surface Incident Shortwave Radiation From Geostationary Advanced Himawari Imager and Advanced Baseline Imager Observations Using an Optimization Method Y. Zhang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3038829
- Application of small angle approximation in circumsolar irradiance modelling Y. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.seja.2021.100001
- An Optimization Approach for Estimating Multiple Land Surface and Atmospheric Variables From the Geostationary Advanced Himawari Imager Top-of-Atmosphere Observations H. Ma et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3007118
- An overview of and issues with sky radiometer technology and SKYNET T. Nakajima et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4195-2020
- Geolocation Accuracy Assessment of Himawari-8/AHI Imagery for Application to Terrestrial Monitoring Y. Yamamoto et al. 10.3390/rs12091372
- Estimation of Surface Downward Shortwave Radiation over China from Himawari-8 AHI Data Based on Random Forest N. Hou et al. 10.3390/rs12010181
- Accuracy of satellite-derived solar direct irradiance in Southern Spain and Switzerland L. Vuilleumier et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1783712
- Geolocation Correction for Geostationary Satellite Observations by a Phase-Only Correlation Method Using a Visible Channel H. Takenaka et al. 10.3390/rs12152472
- Retrieval of Cloud Optical Thickness from Sky-View Camera Images using a Deep Convolutional Neural Network based on Three-Dimensional Radiative Transfer R. Masuda et al. 10.3390/rs11171962
- Radiation and aerosol measurements over the Tibetan Plateau during the Asian summer monsoon period J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.017
- Post-processing correction method for surface solar irradiance forecast data from the numerical weather model using geostationary satellite observation data T. Watanabe et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2021.05.055
- Retrieval of Aerosol Optical Thickness with Custom Aerosol Model Using SKYNET Data over the Chiba Area Z. Xue et al. 10.3390/atmos12091144
- Framework of Forecast Verification of Surface Solar Irradiance From a Numerical Weather Prediction Model Using Classification With a Gaussian Mixture Model T. Watanabe et al. 10.1029/2020EA001260
- Long-term evolution of clear sky surface solar radiation and its driving factors over East Asia Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118661
- Improving the UAV-based yield estimation of paddy rice by using the solar radiation of geostationary satellite Himawari-8 A. Hama et al. 10.3178/hrl.14.56
- Quantifying the spatial scale mismatch between satellite-derived solar irradiance and in situ measurements: A case study using CERES synoptic surface shortwave flux and the Oklahoma Mesonet D. Yang 10.1063/5.0025771
- A review of the estimation of downward surface shortwave radiation based on satellite data: Methods, progress and problems H. Letu et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9589-0
- Developing Land Surface Directional Reflectance and Albedo Products from Geostationary GOES-R and Himawari Data: Theoretical Basis, Operational Implementation, and Validation . He et al. 10.3390/rs11222655
- Estimation of global horizontal irradiance in China using a deep learning method W. Xing et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1887539
- Intercomparison of Satellite-Derived Solar Irradiance from the GEO-KOMSAT-2A and HIMAWARI-8/9 Satellites by the Evaluation with Ground Observations C. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs12132149
- Variabilities in PM2.5 and Black Carbon Surface Concentrations Reproduced by Aerosol Optical Properties Estimated by In-Situ Data, Ground Based Remote Sensing and Modeling A. Damiani et al. 10.3390/rs13163163
- Estimation of satellite‐derived regional photovoltaic power generation using a satellite‐estimated solar radiation data H. Ohtake et al. 10.1002/ese3.233
- Outlier Events of Solar Forecasts for Regional Power Grid in Japan Using JMA Mesoscale Model H. Ohtake et al. 10.3390/en11102714
- First assessment of surface solar irradiance derived from Himawari-8 across China H. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2018.09.015
- A case study of photovoltaic power generation and its future ramp possibility for Tokyo electric power area H. Ohtake et al. 10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.11.776
Latest update: 26 Jan 2022