30 May 2018
Research article | 30 May 2018
Carbon dioxide retrieval from OCO-2 satellite observations using the RemoTeC algorithm and validation with TCCON measurements
Lianghai Wu et al.
Total article views: 4,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,840 with geography defined and 249 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,274 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,103 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 815 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 737 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ensemble-based satellite-derived carbon dioxide and methane column-averaged dry-air mole fraction data sets (2003–2018) for carbon and climate applications M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-789-2020
- The Adaptable 4A Inversion (5AI): description and first <i>X</i><sub>CO<sub>2</sub></sub> retrievals from Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 (OCO-2) observations M. Dogniaux et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4689-2021
- An intensification of atmospheric CO2 concentrations due to the surface temperature extremes in India S. Gupta et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00834-w
- How bias correction goes wrong: measurement of X<sub>CO<sub>2</sub></sub> affected by erroneous surface pressure estimates M. Kiel et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2241-2019
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- Solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence from the Geostationary Carbon Cycle Observatory (GeoCarb): An extensive simulation study P. Somkuti et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112565
- Using OCO-2 Satellite Data for Investigating the Variability of Atmospheric CO2 Concentration in Relationship with Precipitation, Relative Humidity, and Vegetation over Oman F. Golkar et al. 10.3390/w12010101
- The Significance of Fast Radiative Transfer for Hyperspectral SWIR XCO2 Retrievals P. Somkuti et al. 10.3390/atmos11111219
- High-spatiotemporal resolution mapping of spatiotemporally continuous atmospheric CO2 concentrations over the global continent J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2022.102743
- Constraining the vertical distribution of coastal dust aerosol using OCO-2 O2 A-band measurements Z. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111494
- Retrieval of Global Carbon Dioxide From TanSat Satellite and Comprehensive Validation With TCCON Measurements and Satellite Observations X. Hong et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3066623
- Spectroscopic uncertainty impacts on OCO-2/3 retrievals of XCO2 J. Hobbs et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107360
- XCO<sub>2</sub> observations using satellite measurements with moderate spectral resolution: investigation using GOSAT and OCO-2 measurements L. Wu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-713-2020
- Shipborne measurements of XCO<sub>2</sub>, XCH<sub>4</sub>, and XCO above the Pacific Ocean and comparison to CAMS atmospheric analyses and S5P/TROPOMI M. Knapp et al. 10.5194/essd-13-199-2021
- XCO<sub>2</sub> estimates from the OCO-2 measurements using a neural network approach L. David et al. 10.5194/amt-14-117-2021
- An Efficient Algorithm for Retrieving CO2 in the Atmosphere From Hyperspectral Measurements of Satellites: Application of NLS-4DVar Data Assimilation Method Z. Jin et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.688542
- Full-physics carbon dioxide retrievals from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 (OCO-2) satellite by only using the 2.06 µm band L. Wu et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6049-2019
- Spatial distribution of XCO2 using OCO-2 data in growing seasons Z. Siabi et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.05.049
- Carbon Dioxide Retrieval from TanSat Observations and Validation with TCCON Measurements S. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs12142204
- Methane retrieved from TROPOMI: improvement of the data product and validation of the first 2 years of measurements A. Lorente et al. 10.5194/amt-14-665-2021
- Can We Measure a COVID-19-Related Slowdown in Atmospheric CO2 Growth? Sensitivity of Total Carbon Column Observations R. Sussmann & M. Rettinger 10.3390/rs12152387
- Quality controls, bias, and seasonality of CO<sub>2</sub> columns in the boreal forest with Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2, Total Carbon Column Observing Network, and EM27/SUN measurements N. Jacobs et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5033-2020
- Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> monitoring satellite mission: the need for multi-angle polarimetric observations S. Rusli et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1167-2021
- Long-term column-averaged greenhouse gas observations using a COCCON spectrometer at the high-surface-albedo site in Gobabeb, Namibia M. Frey et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5887-2021
- Spectral sizing of a coarse-spectral-resolution satellite sensor for XCO<sub>2</sub> J. Wilzewski et al. 10.5194/amt-13-731-2020
- Study of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Retrieval Method Based on Normalized Sensitivity L. Zhao et al. 10.3390/rs14051106
- A Proof of Concept for Estimating the Annual Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Variation From Orbiting Carbon Observatory-3 vEarly Data B. Raychaudhuri & S. Roy 10.1109/LGRS.2021.3099172
- A Concept of 2U Spaceborne Multichannel Heterodyne Spectroradiometer for Greenhouse Gases Remote Sensing S. Zenevich et al. 10.3390/rs13122235
- Improved retrievals of carbon dioxide from Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 with the version 8 ACOS algorithm C. O'Dell et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6539-2018
- Toward High Precision XCO 2 Retrievals From TanSat Observations: Retrieval Improvement and Validation Against TCCON Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032794
Latest update: 29 Jan 2023