A study of the approaches used to retrieve aerosol extinction, as applied to limb observations made by OSIRIS and SCIAMACHY
Landon A. Rieger et al.
Total article views: 1,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,638 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,127 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,123 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 515 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Stratospheric aerosol extinction profiles from SCIAMACHY solar occultation S. Noël et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5643-2020
- Changes in stratospheric aerosol extinction coefficient after the 2018 Ambae eruption as seen by OMPS-LP and MAECHAM5-HAM E. Malinina et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14871-2021
- The outflow of Asian biomass burning carbonaceous aerosol into the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere in spring: radiative effects seen in a global model P. Chavan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14371-2021
- Merging of ozone profiles from SCIAMACHY, OMPS and SAGE II observations to study stratospheric ozone changes C. Arosio et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2423-2019
- Systematic comparison of vectorial spherical radiative transfer models in limb scattering geometry D. Zawada et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3953-2021
- A comparison of lognormal and gamma size distributions for characterizing the stratospheric aerosol phase function from optical particle counter measurements E. Nyaku et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1071-2020
- Particle aging and aerosol–radiation interaction affect volcanic plume dispersion: evidence from the Raikoke 2019 eruption L. Muser et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15015-2020
- OMPS LP Version 2.0 multi-wavelength aerosol extinction coefficient retrieval algorithm G. Taha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1015-2021
- Stratospheric aerosol characteristics from space-borne observations: extinction coefficient and Ångström exponent E. Malinina et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3485-2019
- Evaluation of the OMPS/LP stratospheric aerosol extinction product using SAGE III/ISS observations Z. Chen et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3471-2020
- Satellite Limb Observations of Unprecedented Forest Fire Aerosol in the Stratosphere A. Bourassa et al. 10.1029/2019JD030607
- Stratospheric aerosol radiative forcing simulated by the chemistry climate model EMAC using Aerosol CCI satellite data C. Brühl et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12845-2018
- Improvement of stratospheric aerosol extinction retrieval from OMPS/LP using a new aerosol model Z. Chen et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6495-2018
- The ALTIUS atmospheric limb sounder D. Fussen et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.06.021
- SEVIRI Aerosol Optical Depth Validation Using AERONET and Intercomparison with MODIS in Central and Eastern Europe N. Ajtai et al. 10.3390/rs13050844
- A Multiwavelength Retrieval Approach for Improved OSIRIS Aerosol Extinction Retrievals L. Rieger et al. 10.1029/2018JD029897
- Retrieval of ozone profiles from OMPS limb scattering observations C. Arosio et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2135-2018
- Aerosol particle size distribution in the stratosphere retrieved from SCIAMACHY limb measurements E. Malinina et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2085-2018
Latest update: 07 Dec 2021