Fast time response measurements of particle size distributions in the 3–60 nm size range with the nucleation mode aerosol size spectrometer
Christina Williamson et al.
Total article views: 2,264 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,200 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,160 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,581 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 579 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A novel method based on functionalized bimodal mesoporous silica nanoparticles for efficient removal of lead aerosols pollution from air by solid-liquid gas-phase extraction A. Zarandi et al. 10.1007/s40201-020-00450-7
- Constraints on global aerosol number concentration, SO<sub>2</sub> and condensation sink in UKESM1 using ATom measurements A. Ranjithkumar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4979-2021
- Efficient In‐Cloud Removal of Aerosols by Deep Convection P. Yu et al. 10.1029/2018GL080544
- Global Surface HCHO Distribution Derived from Satellite Observations with Neural Networks Technique J. Guan et al. 10.3390/rs13204055
- Interferences with aerosol acidity quantification due to gas-phase ammonia uptake onto acidic sulfate filter samples B. Nault et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6193-2020
- Heterogeneous nucleation measurements in a sheathed planar diffusive condensation particle counter D. Kuldinow et al. 10.1016/j.jcis.2021.07.049
- Ambient aerosol properties in the remote atmosphere from global-scale in situ measurements C. Brock et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15023-2021
- Combining instrument inversions for sub-10 nm aerosol number size-distribution measurements D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105862
- Widespread biomass burning smoke throughout the remote troposphere G. Schill et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0586-1
- A large source of cloud condensation nuclei from new particle formation in the tropics C. Williamson et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1638-9
- Atmospheric Acetaldehyde: Importance of Air‐Sea Exchange and a Missing Source in the Remote Troposphere S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL082034
- In situ observation of new particle formation (NPF) in the tropical tropopause layer of the 2017 Asian monsoon anticyclone – Part 1: Summary of StratoClim results R. Weigel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11689-2021
- Simulation-aided characterization of a versatile water-based condensation particle counter for atmospheric airborne research F. Mei et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7329-2021
- Large hemispheric difference in nucleation mode aerosol concentrations in the lowermost stratosphere at mid- and high latitudes C. Williamson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9065-2021
- Aerosol size distributions during the Atmospheric Tomography Mission (ATom): methods, uncertainties, and data products C. Brock et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3081-2019
- The importance of size ranges in aerosol instrument intercomparisons: a case study for the Atmospheric Tomography Mission H. Guo et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3631-2021
- Development of a new nanoparticle sizer equipped with a 12-channel multi-port differential mobility analyzer and multi-condensation particle counters H. Lee et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1551-2020
- The potential role of organics in new particle formation and initial growth in the remote tropical upper troposphere A. Kupc et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15037-2020
- Modification, calibration, and performance of the Ultra-High Sensitivity Aerosol Spectrometer for particle size distribution and volatility measurements during the Atmospheric Tomography Mission (ATom) airborne campaign A. Kupc et al. 10.5194/amt-11-369-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Jan 2022