Modification, calibration, and performance of the Ultra-High Sensitivity Aerosol Spectrometer for particle size distribution and volatility measurements during the Atmospheric Tomography Mission (ATom) airborne campaign
Agnieszka Kupc et al.
Total article views: 2,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,950 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,946 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,554 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 392 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Profiles of cloud condensation nuclei, dust mass concentration, and ice-nucleating-particle-relevant aerosol properties in the Saharan Air Layer over Barbados from polarization lidar and airborne in situ measurements M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13773-2019
- Wintertime aerosol measurements during the Chilean Coastal Orographic Precipitation Experiment S. Fults et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12377-2019
- Aerosol size distributions during the Atmospheric Tomography Mission (ATom): methods, uncertainties, and data products C. Brock et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3081-2019
- Characteristics of Ice Nucleating Particles in and Around California Winter Storms E. Levin et al. 10.1029/2019JD030831
- Size-resolved mixing state of black carbon in the Canadian high Arctic and implications for simulated direct radiative effect J. Kodros et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11345-2018
- A new method to quantify mineral dust and other aerosol species from aircraft platforms using single-particle mass spectrometry K. Froyd et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6209-2019
- Dispersion of Droplet Size Distributions in Supercooled Non‐precipitating Stratocumulus from Aircraft Observations Obtained during the Southern Ocean Cloud Radiation Aerosol Transport Experimental Study Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033720
- Influences of Recent Particle Formation on Southern Ocean Aerosol Variability and Low Cloud Properties I. McCoy et al. 10.1029/2020JD033529
- Secondary organic aerosol production from local emissions dominates the organic aerosol budget over Seoul, South Korea, during KORUS-AQ B. Nault et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17769-2018
- Performance Assessment of Portable Optical Particle Spectrometer (POPS) F. Mei et al. 10.3390/s20216294
- A large source of cloud condensation nuclei from new particle formation in the tropics C. Williamson et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1638-9
- Comparison of aerosol measurement systems during the 2016 airborne ARISTO campaign J. Ortega et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1610554
- Fast time response measurements of particle size distributions in the 3–60 nm size range with the nucleation mode aerosol size spectrometer C. Williamson et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3491-2018
- Widespread biomass burning smoke throughout the remote troposphere G. Schill et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0586-1
- High Arctic aircraft measurements characterising black carbon vertical variability in spring and summer H. Schulz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2361-2019
- Soot, sulfate, dust and the climate — three ways through the fog J. Penner 10.1038/d41586-019-01791-6
- Atmospheric Acetaldehyde: Importance of Air‐Sea Exchange and a Missing Source in the Remote Troposphere S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL082034
- Characterization of a catalyst-based conversion technique to measure total particulate nitrogen and organic carbon and comparison to a particle mass measurement instrument C. Stockwell et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2749-2018
- The potential role of organics in new particle formation and initial growth in the remote tropical upper troposphere A. Kupc et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15037-2020
- Constraints on global aerosol number concentration, SO<sub>2</sub> and condensation sink in UKESM1 using ATom measurements A. Ranjithkumar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4979-2021
- Aircraft-based measurements of High Arctic springtime aerosol show evidence for vertically varying sources, transport and composition M. Willis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-57-2019
- The distribution of sea-salt aerosol in the global troposphere D. Murphy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4093-2019
- Understanding and improving model representation of aerosol optical properties for a Chinese haze event measured during KORUS-AQ P. Saide et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6455-2020
- Interferences with aerosol acidity quantification due to gas-phase ammonia uptake onto acidic sulfate filter samples B. Nault et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6193-2020
- Organic composition of three different size ranges of aerosol particles over the Southern Ocean G. Saliba et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1845296
- Comparison of aircraft measurements during GoAmazon2014/5 and ACRIDICON-CHUVA F. Mei et al. 10.5194/amt-13-661-2020
- Efficient In‐Cloud Removal of Aerosols by Deep Convection P. Yu et al. 10.1029/2018GL080544
- Observations of Ice Nucleating Particles in the Free Troposphere From Western US Wildfires K. Barry et al. 10.1029/2020JD033752
- Drivers of cloud droplet number variability in the summertime in the southeastern United States A. Bougiatioti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12163-2020
- Sources and Secondary Production of Organic Aerosols in the Northeastern United States during WINTER J. Schroder et al. 10.1029/2018JD028475
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 May 2021