Wind turbine wake measurements with automatically adjusting scanning trajectories in a multi-Doppler lidar setup
Norman Wildmann et al.
Total article views: 1,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,854 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,314 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 540 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Grand challenges in the science of wind energy P. Veers et al. 10.1126/science.aau2027
- A Review of Progress and Applications of Pulsed Doppler Wind LiDARs Z. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11212522
- Long-range Doppler lidar measurements of wind turbine wakes and their interaction with turbulent atmospheric boundary-layer flow at Perdigao 2017 N. Wildmann et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/3/032034
- Investigation of wind turbine performance coupling wake and topography effects based on LiDAR measurements and SCADA data X. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.113816
- Quantifying CH<sub>4</sub> emissions from hard coal mines using mobile sun-viewing Fourier transform spectrometry A. Luther et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5217-2019
- Long-term simulation of the boundary layer flow over the double-ridge site during the Perdigão 2017 field campaign J. Wagner et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1129-2019
- Turbulence Measurements with Dual-Doppler Scanning Lidars A. Peña & J. Mann 10.3390/rs11202444
- Estimation of turbulence dissipation rate from Doppler wind lidars and in situ instrumentation for the Perdigão 2017 campaign N. Wildmann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6401-2019
- Towards improved turbulence estimation with Doppler wind lidar velocity-azimuth display (VAD) scans N. Wildmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4141-2020
- Analysis of flow in complex terrain using multi-Doppler lidar retrievals T. Bell et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1357-2020
- Actuator Disc Approach of Wind Turbine Wake Simulation Considering Balance of Turbulence Kinetic Energy H. Ren et al. 10.3390/en12010016
- First identification and quantification of detached-tip vortices behind a wind energy converter using fixed-wing unmanned aircraft system M. Mauz et al. 10.5194/wes-4-451-2019
- Comparison studies of the Scheimpflug lidar technique and the pulsed lidar technique for atmospheric aerosol sensing L. Mei et al. 10.1364/AO.58.008981
- The Second Wind Forecast Improvement Project (WFIP2): General Overview W. Shaw et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0036.1
- Automated wind turbine wake characterization in complex terrain R. Barthelmie & S. Pryor 10.5194/amt-12-3463-2019
- On the self-similarity of wind turbine wakes in a complex terrain using large eddy simulation A. Dar et al. 10.5194/wes-4-633-2019
- Wind turbine wake characterization in complex terrain via integrated Doppler lidar data from the Perdigão experiment R. Barthelmie et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1037/5/052022
Latest update: 17 May 2021