A cloud algorithm based on the O2-O2 477 nm absorption band featuring an advanced spectral fitting method and the use of surface geometry-dependent Lambertian-equivalent reflectivity
Total article views: 2,468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,365 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,750 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,654 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 711 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) Aura nitrogen dioxide standard product version 4.0 with improved surface and cloud treatments L. Lamsal et al. 10.5194/amt-14-455-2021
- A geometry-dependent surface Lambertian-equivalent reflectivity product for UV–Vis retrievals – Part 1: Evaluation over land surfaces using measurements from OMI at 466 nm W. Qin et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3997-2019
- Ozone and Nitrogen Dioxide Pollution in a Coastal Urban Environment: The Role of Sea Breezes, and Implications of Their Representation for Remote Sensing of Local Air Quality J. Geddes et al. 10.1029/2021JD035314
- A Fast Retrieval of Cloud Parameters Using a Triplet of Wavelengths of Oxygen Dimer Band around 477 nm H. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs13010152
- MICRU: an effective cloud fraction algorithm designed for UV–vis satellite instruments with large viewing angles H. Sihler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3989-2021
- Applying FP_ILM to the retrieval of geometry-dependent effective Lambertian equivalent reflectivity (GE_LER) daily maps from UVN satellite measurements D. Loyola et al. 10.5194/amt-13-985-2020
- Minimizing aerosol effects on the OMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> retrieval – An improved use of the 477 nm O<sub>2</sub> − O<sub>2</sub> band and an estimation of the aerosol correction uncertainty J. Chimot et al. 10.5194/amt-12-491-2019
- Use of Hyper-Spectral Visible and Near-Infrared Satellite Data for Timely Estimates of the Earth’s Surface Reflectance in Cloudy and Aerosol Loaded Conditions: Part 1–Application to RGB Image Restoration Over Land With GOME-2 J. Joiner et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.716430
- A geometry-dependent surface Lambertian-equivalent reflectivity product for UV–Vis retrievals – Part 2: Evaluation over open ocean Z. Fasnacht et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6749-2019
- Use of machine learning and principal component analysis to retrieve nitrogen dioxide (NO2) with hyperspectral imagers and reduce noise in spectral fitting J. Joiner et al. 10.5194/amt-16-481-2023
- Atmospheric Trace Gas (NO2 and O3) Variability in South Korean Coastal Waters, and Implications for Remote Sensing of Coastal Ocean Color Dynamics M. Tzortziou et al. 10.3390/rs10101587
- Satellite remote-sensing capability to assess tropospheric-column ratios of formaldehyde and nitrogen dioxide: case study during the Long Island Sound Tropospheric Ozone Study 2018 (LISTOS 2018) field campaign M. Johnson et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2431-2023
- Development and Application of HECORA Cloud Retrieval Algorithm Based On the O2-O2 477 nm Absorption Band S. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs12183039
- Explicit and consistent aerosol correction for visible wavelength satellite cloud and nitrogen dioxide retrievals based on optical properties from a global aerosol analysis A. Vasilkov et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2857-2021
- Cloud parameter retrieval for Environmental trace gases Monitoring Instrument (EMI) using the O2-O2 absorption band T. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106597
- Assessment of NO<sub>2</sub> observations during DISCOVER-AQ and KORUS-AQ field campaigns S. Choi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2523-2020
- Effect of solar zenith angle on satellite cloud retrievals based on O2–O2 absorption band G. Kim et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1890267
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023