Articles | Volume 11, issue 8
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Airborne limb-imaging measurements of temperature, HNO3, O3, ClONO2, H2O and CFC-12 during the Arctic winter 2015/2016: characterization, in situ validation and comparison to Aura/MLS
Total article views: 3,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,685 with geography defined and 148 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,967 with geography defined and 113 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 718 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chlorine partitioning in the lowermost Arctic vortex during the cold winter 2015/2016 A. Marsing et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10757-2019
- Retrieval of atmospheric CFC-11 and CFC-12 from high-resolution FTIR observations at Hefei and comparisons with other independent datasets X. Zeng et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6739-2022
- Redistribution of total reactive nitrogen in the lowermost Arctic stratosphere during the cold winter 2015/2016 H. Ziereis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3631-2022
- Non‐Orographic Gravity Waves and Turbulence Caused by Merging Jet Streams W. Woiwode et al. 10.1029/2022JD038097
- Nitrification of the lowermost stratosphere during the exceptionally cold Arctic winter 2015–2016 M. Braun et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13681-2019
- Unusual chlorine partitioning in the 2015/16 Arctic winter lowermost stratosphere: observations and simulations S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8311-2019
- Quantification and mitigation of the instrument effects and uncertainties of the airborne limb imaging FTIR GLORIA J. Ungermann et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2503-2022
- Chlorine nitrate in the atmosphere T. von Clarmann & S. Johansson 10.5194/acp-18-15363-2018
- Technical note: Lowermost-stratosphere moist bias in ECMWF IFS model diagnosed from airborne GLORIA observations during winter–spring 2016 W. Woiwode et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15379-2020
- Pollution trace gases C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>6</sub>, C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>2</sub>, HCOOH, and PAN in the North Atlantic UTLS: observations and simulations G. Wetzel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8213-2021
- Retrieval of Water Vapour Profiles from GLORIA Nadir Observations N. König et al. 10.3390/rs13183675
- Biomass burning pollution in the South Atlantic upper troposphere: GLORIA trace gas observations and evaluation of the CAMS model S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3675-2022
- Retrieval of Stratospheric HNO3 and HCl Based on Ground-Based High-Resolution Fourier Transform Spectroscopy C. Shan et al. 10.3390/rs13112159
- M2‐SCREAM: A Stratospheric Composition Reanalysis of Aura MLS Data With MERRA‐2 Transport K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2022EA002632
- Mesoscale fine structure of a tropopause fold over mountains W. Woiwode et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15643-2018
- Ammonium nitrate particles formed in upper troposphere from ground ammonia sources during Asian monsoons M. Höpfner et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0385-8
- Stratospheric-trace-gas-profile retrievals from balloon-borne limb imaging of mid-infrared emission spectra E. Runge et al. 10.5194/amt-16-3123-2023
- Challenge of modelling GLORIA observations of upper troposphere–lowermost stratosphere trace gas and cloud distributions at high latitudes: a case study with state-of-the-art models F. Haenel et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2843-2022
- Pollution trace gas distributions and their transport in the Asian monsoon upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere during the StratoClim campaign 2017 S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14695-2020
- A Process Study on Thinning of Arctic Winter Cirrus Clouds With High‐Resolution ICON‐ART Simulations S. Gruber et al. 10.1029/2018JD029815
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023