The Fifth International Workshop on Ice Nucleation phase 2 (FIN-02): laboratory intercomparison of ice nucleation measurements
Paul J. DeMott et al.
Total article views: 2,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,425 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,630 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 795 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice-nucleating particle concentrations of the past: insights from a 600-year-old Greenland ice core J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12459-2020
- A two-component parameterization of marine ice-nucleating particles based on seawater biology and sea spray aerosol measurements in the Mediterranean Sea J. Trueblood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4659-2021
- A review of experimental techniques for aerosol hygroscopicity studies M. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12631-2019
- Relating Structure and Ice Nucleation of Mixed Surfactant Systems Relevant to Sea Spray Aerosol R. Perkins et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c05849
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Supersaturation in the Wake of a Precipitating Hydrometeor and Its Impact on Aerosol Activation T. Bhowmick et al. 10.1029/2020GL091179
- Is Contact Nucleation Caused by Pressure Perturbation? F. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos11010001
- On-chip analysis of atmospheric ice-nucleating particles in continuous flow M. Tarn et al. 10.1039/D0LC00251H
- Characterization of Ice‐Nucleating Particles Over Northern India S. Yadav et al. 10.1029/2019JD030702
- The ice-nucleating ability of quartz immersed in water and its atmospheric importance compared to K-feldspar A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11343-2019
- Biomass combustion produces ice-active minerals in biomass-burning aerosol and bottom ash L. Jahn et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922128117
- A new method for operating a continuous-flow diffusion chamber to investigate immersion freezing: assessment and performance study G. Kulkarni et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6631-2020
- Comparative study on immersion freezing utilizing single-droplet levitation methods M. Szakáll et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3289-2021
- Confronting the Challenge of Modeling Cloud and Precipitation Microphysics H. Morrison et al. 10.1029/2019MS001689
- A Drone-Based Bioaerosol Sampling System to Monitor Ice Nucleation Particles in the Lower Atmosphere P. Bieber et al. 10.3390/rs12030552
- Solid Ammonium Nitrate Aerosols as Efficient Ice Nucleating Particles at Cirrus Temperatures R. Wagner et al. 10.1029/2019JD032248
- Using freezing spectra characteristics to identify ice-nucleating particle populations during the winter in the Alps J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8123-2019
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Ice nucleation ability of loess from the northwestern United States G. Kulkarni & D. Gu 10.1371/journal.pone.0220991
- Retrieval of ice-nucleating particle concentrations from lidar observations and comparison with UAV in situ measurements E. Marinou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11315-2019
- A pyroelectric thermal sensor for automated ice nucleation detection F. Cook et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2785-2020
- Laboratory investigation of aerosol coating and capillarity effects on particle ice nucleation in deposition and condensation modes F. Belosi & G. Santachiara 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104633
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
- The Labile Nature of Ice Nucleation by Arizona Test Dust R. Perkins et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00304
- Pragmatic protocols for working cleanly when measuring ice nucleating particles K. Barry et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105419
- Observations of Ice Nucleating Particles in the Free Troposphere From Western US Wildfires K. Barry et al. 10.1029/2020JD033752
- Laboratory measurements of ice nuclei particle concentration in the range of − 29 to − 48 °C M. López & R. Bürgesser 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105433
- The Portable Ice Nucleation Experiment (PINE): a new online instrument for laboratory studies and automated long-term field observations of ice-nucleating particles O. Möhler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1143-2021
- On mineral dust aerosol hygroscopicity L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13611-2020
- An instrument for quantifying heterogeneous ice nucleation in multiwell plates using infrared emissions to detect freezing A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5629-2018
Latest update: 08 May 2021