Twin-plate Ice Nucleation Assay (TINA) with infrared detection for high-throughput droplet freezing experiments with biological ice nuclei in laboratory and field samples
Anna T. Kunert et al.
Total article views: 2,271 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,108 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,403 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,393 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 715 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Macromolecular fungal ice nuclei in <i>Fusarium</i>: effects of physical and chemical processing A. Kunert et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4647-2019
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Pragmatic protocols for working cleanly when measuring ice nucleating particles K. Barry et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105419
- A Microfluidic Device for Automated High Throughput Detection of Ice Nucleation of Snomax® P. Roy et al. 10.3390/mi12030296
- Airborne bacterial communities over the Tibetan and Mongolian Plateaus: variations and their possible sources J. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105215
- Electrostatic Interactions Control the Functionality of Bacterial Ice Nucleators M. Lukas et al. 10.1021/jacs.9b13069
- Specific Ion–Protein Interactions Influence Bacterial Ice Nucleation R. Schwidetzky et al. 10.1002/chem.202004630
- A Drone-Based Bioaerosol Sampling System to Monitor Ice Nucleation Particles in the Lower Atmosphere P. Bieber et al. 10.3390/rs12030552
- Ice Nucleation Activity of Perfluorinated Organic Acids R. Schwidetzky et al. 10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c00604
- Development of the drop Freezing Ice Nuclei Counter (FINC), intercomparison of droplet freezing techniques, and use of soluble lignin as an atmospheric ice nucleation standard A. Miller et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3131-2021
- Interfacial Water Ordering Is Insufficient to Explain Ice-Nucleating Protein Activity M. Lukas et al. 10.1021/acs.jpclett.0c03163
- Ice nucleating behavior of different tree pollen in the immersion mode E. Gute & J. Abbatt 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117488
- A pyroelectric thermal sensor for automated ice nucleation detection F. Cook et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2785-2020
- Inhibition of Bacterial Ice Nucleators Is Not an Intrinsic Property of Antifreeze Proteins R. Schwidetzky et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcb.0c03001
- An instrument for quantifying heterogeneous ice nucleation in multiwell plates using infrared emissions to detect freezing A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5629-2018
Latest update: 13 May 2021