Pre-launch calibration results of the TROPOMI payload on-board the Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite
Quintus Kleipool et al.
Total article views: 2,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,555 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,660 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 895 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- COVID-19 lockdown: Effects on selected volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions over the major Indian metro cities A. Pakkattil et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100838
- iFit: A simple method for measuring volcanic SO2 without a measured Fraunhofer reference spectrum B. Esse et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2020.107000
- First Year On-Orbit Calibration of the Chinese Environmental Trace Gas Monitoring Instrument Onboard GaoFen-5 M. Zhao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.2988573
- Spectral Calibration Algorithm for the Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer (GEMS) M. Kang et al. 10.3390/rs12172846
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from TROPOMI P. Hochstaffl et al. 10.3390/rs12213486
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Pollution Monitoring with Sentinel-5P Satellite Imagery over Europe during the Coronavirus Pandemic Outbreak M. Vîrghileanu et al. 10.3390/rs12213575
- COVID-19 driven changes in the air quality; a study of major cities in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh D. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116512
- A scientific algorithm to simultaneously retrieve carbon monoxide and methane from TROPOMI onboard Sentinel-5 Precursor O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6771-2019
- Ozone profile retrievals from TROPOMI: Implication for the variation of tropospheric ozone during the outbreak of COVID-19 in China F. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142886
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- Assessment of Tropospheric Concentrations of NO2 from the TROPOMI/Sentinel-5 Precursor for the Estimation of Long-Term Exposure to Surface NO2 over South Korea U. Jeong & H. Hong 10.3390/rs13101877
- TROPOMI/S5P total ozone column data: global ground-based validation and consistency with other satellite missions K. Garane et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5263-2019
- Sulfur dioxide layer height retrieval from Sentinel-5 Precursor/TROPOMI using FP_ILM P. Hedelt et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5503-2019
- In-flight calibration and monitoring of the Tropospheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) short-wave infrared (SWIR) module T. van Kempen et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6827-2019
- Applying FP_ILM to the retrieval of geometry-dependent effective Lambertian equivalent reflectivity (GE_LER) daily maps from UVN satellite measurements D. Loyola et al. 10.5194/amt-13-985-2020
- In-orbit Earth reflectance validation of TROPOMI on board the Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite L. Tilstra et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4479-2020
- Development and Application of HECORA Cloud Retrieval Algorithm Based On the O2-O2 477 nm Absorption Band S. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs12183039
- S5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> slant column retrieval: method, stability, uncertainties and comparisons with OMI J. van Geffen et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1315-2020
- Nitrogen dioxide decline and rebound observed by GOME-2 and TROPOMI during COVID-19 pandemic S. Liu et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01046-2
- Assessment of the quality of TROPOMI high-spatial-resolution NO<sub>2</sub> data products in the Greater Toronto Area X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2131-2020
- TROPOMI aerosol products: evaluation and observations of synoptic-scale carbonaceous aerosol plumes during 2018–2020 O. Torres et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6789-2020
- Burned Area Mapping over the Southern Cape Forestry Region, South Africa Using Sentinel Data within GEE Cloud Platform S. Xulu et al. 10.3390/ijgi10080511
- Assessment of the TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> product based on airborne APEX observations F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-14-615-2021
- In-flight calibration results of the TROPOMI payload on board the Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite A. Ludewig et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3561-2020
- A Concept of 2U Spaceborne Multichannel Heterodyne Spectroradiometer for Greenhouse Gases Remote Sensing S. Zenevich et al. 10.3390/rs13122235
- Preflight calibration of the Chinese Environmental Trace Gases Monitoring Instrument (EMI) M. Zhao et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5403-2018
- Determination of the TROPOMI-SWIR instrument spectral response function R. van Hees et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3917-2018
- Characterization and correction of stray light in TROPOMI-SWIR P. Tol et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4493-2018
- Global Retrievals of Solar‐Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence With TROPOMI: First Results and Intersensor Comparison to OCO‐2 P. Köhler et al. 10.1029/2018GL079031
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021