Field measurements of biogenic volatile organic compounds in the atmosphere using solid-phase microextraction Arrow
Luís Miguel Feijó Barreira et al.
Total article views: 1,578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,479 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,076 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,067 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 412 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Solid phase microextraction Arrow for the determination of synthetic musk fragrances in fish samples Ó. Castro et al. 10.1016/j.chroma.2019.01.032
- Aerial drone as a carrier for miniaturized air sampling systems J. Ruiz-Jimenez et al. 10.1016/j.chroma.2019.04.009
- Analyzing volatiles in brown rice vinegar by headspace solid-phase microextraction (SPME)–Arrow: Optimizing the extraction conditions and comparisons with conventional SPME T. Nam et al. 10.1080/10942912.2019.1634099
- Low Molecular Weight Volatile Organic Compounds Indicate Grazing by the Marine Rotifer Brachionus plicatilis on the Microalgae Microchloropsis salina C. Fisher et al. 10.3390/metabo10090361
- Problems Caused by Moisture in Gas Chromatographic Analysis of Headspace SPME Samples of Short-Chain Amines K. Hartonen et al. 10.1007/s10337-018-3641-y
- Analytical Technique Optimization on the Detection of β-cyclocitral in Microcystis Species R. Yamashita et al. 10.3390/molecules25040832
- Selective extraction of aliphatic amines by functionalized mesoporous silica-coated solid phase microextraction Arrow H. Lan et al. 10.1007/s00604-019-3523-5
- Miniaturised air sampling techniques for analysis of volatile organic compounds in air H. Lan et al. 10.1016/j.trac.2020.115873
- Recent advances in breath analysis to track human health by new enrichment technologies C. Ghosh et al. 10.1002/jssc.201900769
- On-Line Sorbentless Cryogenic Needle Trap and GC–FID Method for the Extraction and Analysis of Trace Volatile Organic Compounds from Soil Samples D. Djozan et al. 10.1093/chromsci/bmaa056
- Fully Automated Online Dynamic In-Tube Extraction for Continuous Sampling of Volatile Organic Compounds in Air H. Lan et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b01668
- Determination and Characteristic Analysis of Atmospheric Non-Methane Hydrocarbons in a Regional Hub City of North China Plain J. Wang et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/223/1/012052
- Comparison of headspace–SPME and SPME-Arrow–GC–MS methods for the determination of volatile compounds in Korean salt–fermented fish sauce N. Song et al. 10.1186/s13765-019-0424-6
- Needle-based extraction techniques with protected sorbent as powerful sample preparation tools to gas chromatographic analysis: Trends in application K. Kędziora-Koch & W. Wasiak 10.1016/j.chroma.2018.06.046
- Solid-Phase Microextraction Arrow for the Sampling of Volatile Organic Compounds in Milk Samples N. Manousi et al. 10.3390/separations7040075
- Comparison of multiple calibration approaches for the determination of volatile organic compounds in air samples by solid phase microextraction Arrow and in-tube extraction J. Ruiz-Jimenez et al. 10.1016/j.chroma.2019.460825
Latest update: 25 Feb 2021