Articles | Volume 11, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Assessment of surface solar irradiance derived from real-time modelling techniques and verification with ground-based measurements
Total article views: 3,208 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,208 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,046 with geography defined and 162 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,607 with geography defined and 147 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 439 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of the technical and economic aspects of solar photovoltaic plants under different climate conditions and feed-in tariff D. Cura et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2022.103804
- Evaluation of Himawari-8 surface downwelling solar radiation by ground-based measurements A. Damiani et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2501-2018
- Can Forest Fires Be an Important Factor in the Reduction in Solar Power Production in India? U. Dumka et al. 10.3390/rs14030549
- EARLINET observations of Saharan dust intrusions over the northern Mediterranean region (2014–2017): properties and impact on radiative forcing O. Soupiona et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15147-2020
- Modelling global solar irradiance for any location on earth through regression analysis using high-resolution data D. Arumugham & P. Rajendran 10.1016/j.renene.2021.09.030
- Solar Energy Estimations in India Using Remote Sensing Technologies and Validation with Sun Photometers in Urban Areas A. Masoom et al. 10.3390/rs12020254
- Single Scattering Albedo’s Spectral Dependence Effect on UV Irradiance I. Raptis et al. 10.3390/atmos9090364
- Short-Term Forecasting of Large-Scale Clouds Impact on Downwelling Surface Solar Irradiation P. Kosmopoulos et al. 10.3390/en13246555
- Estimation of global horizontal irradiance in China using a deep learning method W. Xing et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1887539
- Description of the Baseline Surface Radiation Network (BSRN) station at the Izaña Observatory (2009–2017): measurements and quality control/assurance procedures R. García et al. 10.5194/gi-8-77-2019
- Effects of Aerosols and Clouds on the Levels of Surface Solar Radiation and Solar Energy in Cyprus I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs13122319
- Comparison between MRM simulations, CAMS and PVGIS databases with measured solar radiation components at the Methoni station, Greece B. Psiloglou et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2019.07.064
- Impact of Aerosol and Cloud on the Solar Energy Potential over the Central Gangetic Himalayan Region U. Dumka et al. 10.3390/rs13163248
- Real-time UV index retrieval in Europe using Earth observation-based techniques: system description and quality assessment P. Kosmopoulos et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5657-2021
- Rooftop Photovoltaic Energy Production Management in India Using Earth-Observation Data and Modeling Techniques A. Masoom et al. 10.3390/rs12121921
- Earth-Observation-Based Estimation and Forecasting of Particulate Matter Impact on Solar Energy in Egypt P. Kosmopoulos et al. 10.3390/rs10121870
- Forecasting dust impact on solar energy using remote sensing and modeling techniques A. Masoom et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2021.09.033
- Accuracy of satellite-derived solar direct irradiance in Southern Spain and Switzerland L. Vuilleumier et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1783712
- Estimating the Biogenic Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Emissions over Greece E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.3390/atmos9010014
Latest update: 22 Mar 2023