The TROPOMI surface UV algorithm
Anders V. Lindfors et al.
Total article views: 1,734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,659 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,221 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 438 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Benefits of the EUMETSAT Polar System – Second Generation (EPS-SG) for Arctic and Northern Regions Monitoring and Applications P. Schlüssel & B. Bojkov 10.1080/07038992.2019.1598853
- New Era of Air Quality Monitoring from Space: Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer (GEMS) J. Kim et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0013.1
- Rethinking the correction for absorbing aerosols in the OMI- and TROPOMI-like surface UV algorithms A. Arola et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4947-2021
- Defense potential of secondary metabolites in medicinal plants under UV-B stress S. Takshak & S. Agrawal 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2019.02.002
- Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs11182179
- Validation of the TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) surface UV radiation product K. Lakkala et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6999-2020
- Solar UV Irradiance in a Changing Climate: Trends in Europe and the Significance of Spectral Monitoring in Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/environments7010001
- UV-Indien network: ground-based measurements dedicated to the monitoring of UV radiation over the western Indian Ocean K. Lamy et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4275-2021
- Space‐Based Observations for Understanding Changes in the Arctic‐Boreal Zone B. Duncan et al. 10.1029/2019RG000652
- Advanced Ultraviolet Radiation and Ozone Retrieval for Applications—Surface Ultraviolet Radiation Products A. Lipponen et al. 10.3390/atmos11040324
- UV Index Forecasting under the Influence of Desert Dust: Evaluation against Surface and Satellite-Retrieved Data D. Roshan et al. 10.3390/atmos11010096
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- Record‐Breaking Increases in Arctic Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Caused by Exceptionally Large Ozone Depletion in 2020 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1029/2020GL090844
- New continuous total ozone, UV, VIS and PAR measurements at Marambio, 64° S, Antarctica K. Lakkala et al. 10.5194/essd-12-947-2020
- The operational cloud retrieval algorithms from TROPOMI on board Sentinel-5 Precursor D. Loyola et al. 10.5194/amt-11-409-2018
Latest update: 28 Sep 2021