Articles | Volume 12, issue 3
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A method for extracting calibrated volatility information from the FIGAERO-HR-ToF-CIMS and its experimental application
Total article views: 3,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,185 with geography defined and 290 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,462 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,199 with geography defined and 263 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 986 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring the composition and volatility of secondary organic aerosols in mixed anthropogenic and biogenic precursor systems A. Voliotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14251-2021
- Impacts of Hydroperoxymethyl Thioformate on the Global Marine Sulfur Budget M. Khan et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00218
- Chlorine-Initiated Oxidation of α-Pinene: Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol and Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules C. Masoud & L. Ruiz 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00150
- Diverse Reactions in Highly Functionalized Organic Aerosols during Thermal Desorption Z. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00312
- Deconvolution of FIGAERO–CIMS thermal desorption profiles using positive matrix factorisation to identify chemical and physical processes during particle evaporation A. Buchholz et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7693-2020
- Variations and Sources of Organic Aerosol in Winter Beijing under Markedly Reduced Anthropogenic Activities During COVID-2019 R. Hu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05125
- Intercomparison of nitrous acid (HONO) measurement techniques in a megacity (Beijing) L. Crilley et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6449-2019
- Evaluating Organic Aerosol Sources and Evolution with a Combined Molecular Composition and Volatility Framework Using the Filter Inlet for Gases and Aerosols (FIGAERO) J. Thornton et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00259
- Photolytically induced changes in composition and volatility of biogenic secondary organic aerosol from nitrate radical oxidation during night-to-day transition C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14907-2021
- Contrasting resistance of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons to atmospheric oxidation influenced by burning conditions J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113107
- Composition and volatility of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) formed from oxidation of real tree emissions compared to simplified volatile organic compound (VOC) systems A. Ylisirniö et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5629-2020
- Characterization of thermal decomposition of oxygenated organic compounds in FIGAERO-CIMS L. Yang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1945529
- Strong anthropogenic control of secondary organic aerosol formation from isoprene in Beijing D. Bryant et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7531-2020
- Measured Solid State and Sub-Cooled Liquid Vapour Pressures of Benzaldehydes Using Knudsen Effusion Mass Spectrometry P. Shelley et al. 10.3390/atmos12030397
- Precursors and Pathways Leading to Enhanced Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation during Severe Haze Episodes Y. Zheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04255
- Oligomer and highly oxygenated organic molecule formation from oxidation of oxygenated monoterpenes emitted by California sage plants A. Mehra et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10953-2020
- Comparing secondary organic aerosol (SOA) volatility distributions derived from isothermal SOA particle evaporation data and FIGAERO–CIMS measurements O. Tikkanen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10441-2020
- On the calibration of FIGAERO-ToF-CIMS: importance and impact of calibrant delivery for the particle-phase calibration A. Ylisirniö et al. 10.5194/amt-14-355-2021
- Gas to Particle Partitioning of Organic Acids in the Boreal Atmosphere A. Lutz et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00041
Latest update: 31 Mar 2023