12 Mar 2019
Research article | 12 Mar 2019
Airborne validation of radiative transfer modelling of ice clouds at millimetre and sub-millimetre wavelengths
Stuart Fox et al.
Total article views: 1,997 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,799 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,103 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 700 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 696 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Precipitation Retrievals from Passive Microwave Cross-Track Sensors: The Precipitation Retrieval and Profiling Scheme C. Kidd et al. 10.3390/rs13050947
- Sensitivity of 89–190-GHz Microwave Observations to Ice Particle Scattering R. Chen & R. Bennartz 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0293.1
- Using passive and active observations at microwave and sub-millimetre wavelengths to constrain ice particle models R. Ekelund et al. 10.5194/amt-13-501-2020
- Physical characteristics of frozen hydrometeors inferred with parameter estimation A. Geer 10.5194/amt-14-5369-2021
- A test of the ability of current bulk optical models to represent the radiative properties of cirrus cloud across the mid- and far-infrared R. Bantges et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12889-2020
- On the accuracy of RTTOV-SCATT for radiative transfer at all-sky microwave and submillimeter frequencies V. Barlakas et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2022.108137
- Synergistic radar and radiometer retrievals of ice hydrometeors S. Pfreundschuh et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4219-2020
- Passive Remote Sensing of Ice Cloud Properties at Terahertz Wavelengths Based on Genetic Algorithm L. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs13040735
- Accelerated Calderón preconditioning for Maxwell transmission problems A. Kleanthous et al. 10.1016/j.jcp.2022.111099
- Three Dimensional Radiative Effects in Passive Millimeter/Sub-Millimeter All-sky Observations V. Barlakas & P. Eriksson 10.3390/rs12030531
- An Evaluation of Radiative Transfer Simulations of Cloudy Scenes from a Numerical Weather Prediction Model at Sub-Millimetre Frequencies Using Airborne Observations S. Fox 10.3390/rs12172758
- Revisiting particle sizing using greyscale optical array probes: evaluation using laboratory experiments and synthetic data S. O'Shea et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3067-2019
- Towards an operational Ice Cloud Imager (ICI) retrieval product P. Eriksson et al. 10.5194/amt-13-53-2020
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022