NO2 vertical profiles and column densities from MAX-DOAS measurements in Mexico City
Total article views: 2,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,636 with geography defined and 302 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,229 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 217 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 624 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Full latitudinal marine atmospheric measurements of iodine monoxide H. Takashima et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4005-2022
- Ozone profiles without blind area retrieved from MAX-DOAS measurements and comprehensive validation with multi-platform observations X. Ji et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113339
- Inter-comparison of MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric HONO slant column densities and vertical profiles during the CINDI-2 campaign Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5087-2020
- Technical note: Evaluation of profile retrievals of aerosols and trace gases for MAX-DOAS measurements under different aerosol scenarios based on radiative transfer simulations X. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12867-2021
- Evaluation of transport processes over North China Plain and Yangtze River Delta using MAX-DOAS observations Y. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1803-2023
- Ground-based validation of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> measurements with the NDACC ZSL-DOAS, MAX-DOAS and Pandonia global networks T. Verhoelst et al. 10.5194/amt-14-481-2021
- Formaldehyde total column densities over Mexico City: comparison between multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy and solar-absorption Fourier transform infrared measurements C. Rivera Cárdenas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-595-2021
- Horizontal distribution of tropospheric NO2 and aerosols derived by dual-scan multi-wavelength multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements in Uccle, Belgium E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-15-4503-2022
- Evaluation of UV–visible MAX-DOAS aerosol profiling products by comparison with ceilometer, sun photometer, and in situ observations in Vienna, Austria S. Schreier et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5299-2021
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- Validation of Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO2 products by comparison with NO2 measurements from airborne imaging DOAS, ground-based stationary DOAS, and mobile car DOAS measurements during the S5P-VAL-DE-Ruhr campaign K. Lange et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1357-2023
- Enhancing MAX-DOAS atmospheric state retrievals by multispectral polarimetry – studies using synthetic data J. Tirpitz et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2077-2022
- Validation of Water Vapor Vertical Distributions Retrieved from MAX-DOAS over Beijing, China H. Lin et al. 10.3390/rs12193193
- Spatiotemporal Variations of NO<sub>2</sub> over Fukuoka Japan, Observed by Multiple MAX-DOAS and 3-D Coherent Doppler Lidar H. Ueki et al. 10.2151/sola.2021-011
- Air Quality in Two Northern Greek Cities Revealed by Their Tropospheric NO2 Levels M. Koukouli et al. 10.3390/atmos13050840
- Assessment of the NO2 Spatio-Temporal Variability over Thessaloniki, Greece, Using MAX-DOAS Measurements and Comparison with S5P/TROPOMI Observations D. Karagkiozidis et al. 10.3390/app13042641
- Validation of TROPOMI tropospheric NO2 columns using dual-scan multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements in Uccle, Brussels E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5165-2020
- Evaluation of OMI NO2 Vertical Columns Using MAX-DOAS Observations over Mexico City Z. Ojeda Lerma et al. 10.3390/rs13040761
- Validation of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column measurements of GOME-2A and OMI using MAX-DOAS and direct sun network observations G. Pinardi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6141-2020
- Intercomparison of MAX-DOAS vertical profile retrieval algorithms: studies on field data from the CINDI-2 campaign J. Tirpitz et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1-2021
- Glyoxal tropospheric column retrievals from TROPOMI – multi-satellite intercomparison and ground-based validation C. Lerot et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7775-2021
- Intercomparison of MAX-DOAS vertical profile retrieval algorithms: studies using synthetic data U. Frieß et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2155-2019
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023