A sampler for atmospheric volatile organic compounds by copter unmanned aerial vehicles
Karena A. McKinney et al.
Total article views: 3,318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,917 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,898 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,106 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,091 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 807 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Measurements of Volatile Organic Compounds over a Subtropical Forest in China and Implications for Emission Heterogeneity Y. Li et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00271
- Sensors and systems for air quality assessment monitoring and management: A review D. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112510
- Recent Advances in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Forest Remote Sensing—A Systematic Review. Part I: A General Framework R. Dainelli et al. 10.3390/f12030327
- Development and utilization of hexacopter unmanned aerial vehicle platform to characterize vertical distribution of boundary layer ozone in wintertime Q. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.04.002
- Design and field campaign validation of a multi-rotor unmanned aerial vehicle and optical particle counter J. Girdwood et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6613-2020
- Optimization and Representativeness of Atmospheric Chemical Sampling by Hovering Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Over Tropical Forests Y. Ma et al. 10.1029/2020EA001335
- Unpiloted Aircraft System Instrument for the Rapid Collection of Whole Air Samples and Measurements for Environmental Monitoring and Air Quality Studies E. Asher et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07213
- Amazonian biogenic volatile organic compounds under global change A. Yáñez‐Serrano et al. 10.1111/gcb.15185
- Environmental chemical sensing using small drones: A review J. Burgués & S. Marco 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141172
- An optimized multicopter UAV sounding technique (MUST) for probing comprehensive atmospheric variables C. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126867
- A Review on Air Quality Measurement Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle V. Lambey & A. Prasad 10.1007/s11270-020-04973-5
- Ultra-Light Airborne Measurement System for Investigation of Urban Boundary Layer Dynamics P. Sekula et al. 10.3390/s21092920
- Near-canopy horizontal concentration heterogeneity of semivolatile oxygenated organic compounds and implications for 2-methyltetrols primary emissions J. Ye et al. 10.1039/D0EA00006J
- Intermediate-scale horizontal isoprene concentrations in the near-canopy forest atmosphere and implications for emission heterogeneity C. Batista et al. 10.1073/pnas.1904154116
- Methyl Salicylate and Sesquiterpene Emissions Are Indicative for Aphid Infestation on Scots Pine M. Kivimäenpää et al. 10.3390/f11050573
- Vertical Profiles of Atmospheric Species Concentrations and Nighttime Boundary Layer Structure in the Dry Season over an Urban Environment in Central Amazon Collected by an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle P. Guimarães et al. 10.3390/atmos11121371
Latest update: 10 May 2021