Effects of gas–wall interactions on measurements of semivolatile compounds and small polar molecules
Xiaoxi Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,771 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,379 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 392 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Terpenes and their oxidation products in the French Landes forest: insights from Vocus PTR-TOF measurements H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1941-2020
- Yields and Variability of Ozone Reaction Products from Human Skin G. Morrison et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05262
- Physical–Chemical Coupling Model for Characterizing the Reaction of Ozone with Squalene in Realistic Indoor Environments M. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06216
- Total OH reactivity over the Amazon rainforest: variability with temperature, wind, rain, altitude, time of day, season, and an overall budget closure E. Pfannerstill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6231-2021
- Total OH Reactivity of Emissions from Humans: In Situ Measurement and Budget Analysis N. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04206
- Quantification and source characterization of volatile organic compounds from exercising and application of chlorine‐based cleaning products in a university athletic center Z. Finewax et al. 10.1111/ina.12781
- Aging Effects on Biomass Burning Aerosol Mass and Composition: A Critical Review of Field and Laboratory Studies A. Hodshire et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02588
- Airborne extractive electrospray mass spectrometry measurements of the chemical composition of organic aerosol D. Pagonis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1545-2021
- Development and application of a low-cost vaporizer for rapid, quantitative, in situ addition of organic gases and particles to an environmental chamber Z. Finewax et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1808186
- Atmospheric Chemistry in a Box or a Bag G. Hidy 10.3390/atmos10070401
- Urban Oxidation Flow Reactor Measurements Reveal Significant Secondary Organic Aerosol Contributions from Volatile Emissions of Emerging Importance R. Shah et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06531
- Sources of Gas-Phase Species in an Art Museum from Comprehensive Real-Time Measurements D. Price et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00229
- Performance of a new coaxial ion–molecule reaction region for low-pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry with reduced instrument wall interactions B. Palm et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5829-2019
- Quantification of organic aerosol and brown carbon evolution in fresh wildfire plumes B. Palm et al. 10.1073/pnas.2012218117
- Laboratory studies of fresh and aged biomass burning aerosol emitted from east African biomass fuels – Part 1: Optical properties D. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10149-2020
- Reproducibility of the Quantification of Reversible Wall Interactions in VOC Sampling Lines G. Sassi et al. 10.3390/atmos12020280
- Introducing the extended volatility range proton-transfer-reaction mass spectrometer (EVR PTR-MS) F. Piel et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1355-2021
- Measurements and modeling of absorptive partitioning of volatile organic compounds to painted surfaces L. Algrim et al. 10.1111/ina.12654
- Radical chemistry in oxidation flow reactors for atmospheric chemistry research Z. Peng & J. Jimenez 10.1039/C9CS00766K
- A new marine biogenic emission: methane sulfonamide (MSAM), dimethyl sulfide (DMS), and dimethyl sulfone (DMSO<sub>2</sub>) measured in air over the Arabian Sea A. Edtbauer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6081-2020
- Secondary organic aerosols from anthropogenic volatile organic compounds contribute substantially to air pollution mortality B. Nault et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11201-2021
- Isoprene versus Monoterpenes as Gas-Phase Organic Acid Precursors in the Atmosphere M. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00093
- Secondary organic aerosol production from local emissions dominates the organic aerosol budget over Seoul, South Korea, during KORUS-AQ B. Nault et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17769-2018
- Measurements of delays of gas-phase compounds in a wide variety of tubing materials due to gas–wall interactions B. Deming et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3453-2019
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021