Articles | Volume 12, issue 6
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Detecting layer height of smoke aerosols over vegetated land and water surfaces via oxygen absorption bands: hourly results from EPIC/DSCOVR in deep space
Total article views: 4,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,838 with geography defined and 592 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,373 with geography defined and 363 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 465 with geography defined and 229 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The role of aerosol layer height in quantifying aerosol absorption from ultraviolet satellite observations J. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6319-2019
- Development of a nighttime shortwave radiative transfer model for remote sensing of nocturnal aerosols and fires from VIIRS J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111727
- A first comparison of TROPOMI aerosol layer height (ALH) to CALIOP data S. Nanda et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3043-2020
- First validation of GOME-2/MetOp absorbing aerosol height using EARLINET lidar observations K. Michailidis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3193-2021
- Nighttime smoke aerosol optical depth over U.S. rural areas: First retrieval from VIIRS moonlight observations M. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112717
- Hourly Mapping of the Layer Height of Thick Smoke Plumes Over the Western U.S. in 2020 Severe Fire Season Z. Lu et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.766628
- <i>A Tale of Two Dust Storms</i>: analysis of a complex dust event in the Middle East S. Miller et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5101-2019
- Aerosol Layer Height With Enhanced Spectral Coverage Achieved by Synergy Between VIIRS and OMPS-NM Measurements J. Lee et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2020.2992099
- Model Selection in Atmospheric Remote Sensing with an Application to Aerosol Retrieval from DSCOVR/EPIC, Part 1: Theory S. Sasi et al. 10.3390/rs12223724
- Aerosol Direct Radiative Effect Sensitivity Analysis T. Thorsen et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0669.1
- Stereoscopic hyperspectral remote sensing of the atmospheric environment: Innovation and prospects C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103958
- Raw EPIC Data Calibration A. Cede et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.702275
- The 2018 fire season in North America as seen by TROPOMI: aerosol layer height intercomparisons and evaluation of model-derived plume heights D. Griffin et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1427-2020
- Investigating aerosol vertical distribution using CALIPSO time series over the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Europe, and India: A BFAST-based gradual and abrupt change detection F. Brakhasi et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112619
- Retrievals of Aerosol Optical Depth and Spectral Absorption From DSCOVR EPIC A. Lyapustin et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.645794
- First retrieval of absorbing aerosol height over dark target using TROPOMI oxygen B band: Algorithm development and application for surface particulate matter estimates X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112674
- Aerosol profiling using radiometric and polarimetric spectral measurements in the O2 near infrared bands: Estimation of information content and measurement uncertainties M. Choi et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112179
- Characterization of Aerosol Type Over East Asia by 4.4 km MISR Product: First Insight and General Performance M. Tao et al. 10.1029/2019JD031909
- Can multi-angular polarimetric measurements in the oxygen-A and B bands improve the retrieval of aerosol vertical distribution? X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107679
- Evaluation of Aerosol Properties Observed by DSCOVR/EPIC Instrument From the Earth‐Sun Lagrange 1 Orbit C. Ahn et al. 10.1029/2020JD033651
- Lagrange Point Missions: The Key to next Generation Integrated Earth Observations. DSCOVR Innovation F. Valero et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.745938
- Simultaneous observation of speed dependence and Dicke narrowing for self-perturbed P-branch lines of O2 B band K. Bielska et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107927
Latest update: 08 Jun 2023