Evaluating biases in filter-based aerosol absorption measurements using photoacoustic spectroscopy
Nicholas W. Davies et al.
Total article views: 2,414 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,139 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,132 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,665 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,659 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 473 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optimizing the performance of aerosol photoacoustic cells using a finite element model. Part 2: Application to a two-resonator cell M. Cotterell et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1648749
- Unexpected Biomass Burning Aerosol Absorption Enhancement Explained by Black Carbon Mixing State C. Denjean et al. 10.1029/2020GL089055
- Empirically derived parameterizations of the direct aerosol radiative effect based on ORACLES aircraft observations S. Cochrane et al. 10.5194/amt-14-567-2021
- Optimizing the performance of aerosol photoacoustic cells using a finite element model. Part 1: Method validation and application to single-resonator multipass cells M. Cotterell et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1650161
- Exploiting multi-wavelength aerosol absorption coefficients in a multi-time resolution source apportionment study to retrieve source-dependent absorption parameters A. Forello et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11235-2019
- Development of a new correction algorithm applicable to any filter-based absorption photometer H. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2865-2020
- Observation of absorbing aerosols above clouds over the south-east Atlantic Ocean from the geostationary satellite SEVIRI – Part 1: Method description and sensitivity F. Peers et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9595-2019
- Observation of absorbing aerosols above clouds over the south-east Atlantic Ocean from the geostationary satellite SEVIRI – Part 2: Comparison with MODIS and aircraft measurements from the CLARIFY-2017 field campaign F. Peers et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3235-2021
- Vertical profiles of submicron aerosol single scattering albedo over the Indian region immediately before monsoon onset and during its development: research from the SWAAMI field campaign M. Manoj et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4031-2020
- Absorption closure in highly aged biomass burning smoke J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11201-2020
- The CLoud–Aerosol–Radiation Interaction and Forcing: Year 2017 (CLARIFY-2017) measurement campaign J. Haywood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1049-2021
- Cloudy-sky contributions to the direct aerosol effect G. Myhre et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8855-2020
- Open cells exhibit weaker entrainment of free-tropospheric biomass burning aerosol into the south-east Atlantic boundary layer S. Abel et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4059-2020
- An overview of the ORACLES (ObseRvations of Aerosols above CLouds and their intEractionS) project: aerosol–cloud–radiation interactions in the southeast Atlantic basin J. Redemann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1507-2021
- Sensitivity and accuracy of refractive index retrievals from measured extinction and absorption cross sections for mobility-selected internally mixed light absorbing aerosols M. Cotterell et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1757034
- Photoacoustic studies of energy transfer from ozone photoproducts to bath gases following Chappuis band photoexcitation M. Cotterell et al. 10.1039/D0CP05056C
- Vertical variability of the properties of highly aged biomass burning aerosol transported over the southeast Atlantic during CLARIFY-2017 H. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12697-2020
- The impact of bath gas composition on the calibration of photoacoustic spectrometers with ozone at discrete visible wavelengths spanning the Chappuis band M. Cotterell et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2371-2019
Latest update: 10 May 2021