A novel approach for simple statistical analysis of high-resolution mass spectra
Total article views: 3,329 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,329 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,015 with geography defined and 314 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,553 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,412 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 603 with geography defined and 173 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Airborne extractive electrospray mass spectrometry measurements of the chemical composition of organic aerosol D. Pagonis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1545-2021
- Influence of anthropogenic emissions on the composition of highly oxygenated organic molecules in Helsinki: a street canyon and urban background station comparison M. Okuljar et al. 10.5194/acp-23-12965-2023
- Online Aerosol Chemical Characterization by Extractive Electrospray Ionization–Ultrahigh-Resolution Mass Spectrometry (EESI-Orbitrap) C. Lee et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07090
- Capability of CI-Orbitrap for Gas-Phase Analysis in Atmospheric Chemistry: A Comparison with the CI-APi-TOF Technique M. Riva et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c00111
- Exploring condensable organic vapors and their co-occurrence with PM2.5and O3in winter in Eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.1039/D2EA00143H
- Identifying Unregulated Emissions from Conventional Diesel Self-Ignition and PPCI Marine Engines at Full Load Conditions X. Wang et al. 10.3390/jmse8020101
- Formation of condensable organic vapors from anthropogenic and biogenic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) is strongly perturbed by NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14789-2021
- Measurement report: Atmospheric new particle formation in a coastal agricultural site explained with binPMF analysis of nitrate CI-APi-TOF spectra M. Olin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8097-2022
- Secondary organic aerosol formed by condensing anthropogenic vapours over China’s megacities W. Nie et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-00922-5
- Chemical identification of new particle formation and growth precursors through positive matrix factorization of ambient ion measurements D. Katz et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5567-2023
- Measurement report: Effects of NOx and seed aerosol on highly oxygenated organic molecules (HOMs) from cyclohexene ozonolysis M. Räty et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7357-2021
- Enigma of Urban Gaseous Oxygenated Organic Molecules: Precursor Type, Role of NOx, and Degree of Oxygenation L. Tian et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05047
- Atmospheric organic vapors in two European pine forests measured by a Vocus PTR-TOF: insights into monoterpene and sesquiterpene oxidation processes H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4123-2021
- Molecular Characterization of Oxygenated Organic Molecules and Their Dominating Roles in Particle Growth in Hong Kong P. Zheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c09252
- Differing Mechanisms of New Particle Formation at Two Arctic Sites L. Beck et al. 10.1029/2020GL091334
- Orbitool: a software tool for analyzing online Orbitrap mass spectrometry data R. Cai et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2377-2021
- Field Detection of Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules in Shanghai by Chemical Ionization–Orbitrap Y. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08346
- Insights into atmospheric oxidation processes by performing factor analyses on subranges of mass spectra Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5945-2020
- Contributions of primary sources to submicron organic aerosols in Delhi, India S. Bhandari et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13631-2022
- Seasonal variation in oxygenated organic molecules in urban Beijing and their contribution to secondary organic aerosol Y. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10077-2022
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023