Radiance-based retrieval bias mitigation for the MOPITT instrument: the version 8 product
Merritt N. Deeter et al.
Total article views: 1,528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,247 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 625 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 622 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Description and evaluation of a detailed gas-phase chemistry scheme in the TM5-MP global chemistry transport model (r112) S. Myriokefalitakis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5507-2020
- The GFDL Global Atmospheric Chemistry‐Climate Model AM4.1: Model Description and Simulation Characteristics L. Horowitz et al. 10.1029/2019MS002032
- O3 and CO in the South Asian outflow over the Bay of Bengal: Impact of monsoonal dynamics and chemistry I. Girach et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117610
- Interstate transport of carbon monoxide and black carbon over India P. Bhardwaj et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118268
- Interannual Variation of Upper Tropospheric CO over the Western Pacific Linked with Indonesian Fires H. Matsueda et al. 10.2151/sola.2019-037
- Correcting model biases of CO in East Asia: impact on oxidant distributions during KORUS-AQ B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14617-2020
- Evaluation of MOPITT Version 7 joint TIR–NIR X<sub>CO</sub> retrievals with TCCON J. Hedelius et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5547-2019
- 1.5 years of TROPOMI CO measurements: comparisons to MOPITT and ATom S. Martínez-Alonso et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4841-2020
- Assessing Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT) carbon monoxide retrievals over urban versus non-urban regions W. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1337-2020
- The Chemistry Mechanism in the Community Earth System Model Version 2 (CESM2) L. Emmons et al. 10.1029/2019MS001882
- A new perspective on the spatial, temporal, and vertical distribution of biomass burning: quantifying a significant increase in CO emissions C. Lin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abaa7a
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- Air pollution trends measured from Terra: CO and AOD over industrial, fire-prone, and background regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112275
- Impact of land–water sensitivity contrast on MOPITT retrievals and trends over a coastal city I. Ashpole & A. Wiacek 10.5194/amt-13-3521-2020
- Tropospheric carbon monoxide over the northern Indian Ocean during winter: influence of inter-continental transport I. Girach et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05269-4
Latest update: 27 Feb 2021