Articles | Volume 12, issue 8
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Radiance-based retrieval bias mitigation for the MOPITT instrument: the version 8 product
Total article views: 2,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,127 with geography defined and 307 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,393 with geography defined and 136 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 734 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Description and evaluation of a detailed gas-phase chemistry scheme in the TM5-MP global chemistry transport model (r112) S. Myriokefalitakis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5507-2020
- Interannual Variation of Upper Tropospheric CO over the Western Pacific Linked with Indonesian Fires H. Matsueda et al. 10.2151/sola.2019-037
- Correcting model biases of CO in East Asia: impact on oxidant distributions during KORUS-AQ B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14617-2020
- Evaluation of MOPITT Version 7 joint TIR–NIR X<sub>CO</sub> retrievals with TCCON J. Hedelius et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5547-2019
- 1.5 years of TROPOMI CO measurements: comparisons to MOPITT and ATom S. Martínez-Alonso et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4841-2020
- CO Fluxes in Western Europe during 2017–2020 Winter Seasons Inverted by WRF-Chem/Data Assimilation Research Testbed with MOPITT Observations Y. Huang et al. 10.3390/rs14051133
- Assessing Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT) carbon monoxide retrievals over urban versus non-urban regions W. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1337-2020
- Description of the NASA GEOS Composition Forecast Modeling System GEOS‐CF v1.0 C. Keller et al. 10.1029/2020MS002413
- The Chemistry Mechanism in the Community Earth System Model Version 2 (CESM2) L. Emmons et al. 10.1029/2019MS001882
- Air pollution trends measured from Terra: CO and AOD over industrial, fire-prone, and background regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112275
- Fate of Pollution Emitted During the 2015 Indonesian Fire Season M. Park et al. 10.1029/2020JD033474
- Sector‐Based Top‐Down Estimates of NO x , SO 2 , and CO Emissions in East Asia Z. Qu et al. 10.1029/2021GL096009
- Assessing sub-grid variability within satellite pixels over urban regions using airborne mapping spectrometer measurements W. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4639-2021
- The NASA Atmospheric Tomography (ATom) Mission: Imaging the Chemistry of the Global Atmosphere C. Thompson et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0315.1
- Impacts of MOPITT cloud detection revisions on observation frequency and mapping of highly polluted scenes M. Deeter et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112516
- The GFDL Global Atmospheric Chemistry‐Climate Model AM4.1: Model Description and Simulation Characteristics L. Horowitz et al. 10.1029/2019MS002032
- O3 and CO in the South Asian outflow over the Bay of Bengal: Impact of monsoonal dynamics and chemistry I. Girach et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117610
- Interstate transport of carbon monoxide and black carbon over India P. Bhardwaj et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118268
- Spatial and temporal variability in the hydroxyl (OH) radical: understanding the role of large-scale climate features and their influence on OH through its dynamical and photochemical drivers D. Anderson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6481-2021
- Variational regional inverse modeling of reactive species emissions with PYVAR-CHIMERE-v2019 A. Fortems-Cheiney et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2939-2021
- Validation and error estimation of AIRS MUSES CO profiles with HIPPO, ATom, and NOAA GML aircraft observations J. Hegarty et al. 10.5194/amt-15-205-2022
- A new perspective on the spatial, temporal, and vertical distribution of biomass burning: quantifying a significant increase in CO emissions C. Lin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abaa7a
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- Increasing forest fire emissions despite the decline in global burned area B. Zheng et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abh2646
- Impact of land–water sensitivity contrast on MOPITT retrievals and trends over a coastal city I. Ashpole & A. Wiacek 10.5194/amt-13-3521-2020
- Tropospheric carbon monoxide over the northern Indian Ocean during winter: influence of inter-continental transport I. Girach et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05269-4
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023