01 Oct 2019
Research article | 01 Oct 2019
Quantifying CH4 emissions from hard coal mines using mobile sun-viewing Fourier transform spectrometry
Andreas Luther et al.
Total article views: 3,580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,263 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,148 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,144 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,132 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,119 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intercomparison of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> and CH<sub>4</sub> abundances on regional scales in boreal areas using Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) analysis, COllaborative Carbon Column Observing Network (COCCON) spectrometers, and Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite observations Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4751-2020
- Estimating CH<sub>4</sub>, CO<sub>2</sub> and CO emissions from coal mining and industrial activities in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin using an aircraft-based mass balance approach A. Fiehn et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12675-2020
- Determination of the emission rates of CO<sub>2</sub> point sources with airborne lidar S. Wolff et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2717-2021
- Quantifying CO2 emissions from a thermal power plant based on CO2 column measurements by portable Fourier transform spectrometers H. Ohyama et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112714
- Net CO<sub>2</sub> fossil fuel emissions of Tokyo estimated directly from measurements of the Tsukuba TCCON site and radiosondes A. Babenhauserheide et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2697-2020
- Towards improved turbulence estimation with Doppler wind lidar velocity-azimuth display (VAD) scans N. Wildmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4141-2020
- The CO<sub>2</sub> integral emission by the megacity of St Petersburg as quantified from ground-based FTIR measurements combined with dispersion modelling D. Ionov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10939-2021
- Assessing urban methane emissions using column-observing portable Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectrometers and a novel Bayesian inversion framework T. Jones et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13131-2021
- Methane (CH<sub>4</sub>) sources in Krakow, Poland: insights from isotope analysis M. Menoud et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13167-2021
- Estimating Upper Silesian coal mine methane emissions from airborne in situ observations and dispersion modeling J. Kostinek et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8791-2021
- Quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> coal mining emissions in Upper Silesia by passive airborne remote sensing observations with the Methane Airborne MAPper (MAMAP) instrument during the CO<sub>2</sub> and Methane (CoMet) campaign S. Krautwurst et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17345-2021
- Anthropogenic CO2 emissions assessment of Nile Delta using XCO2 and SIF data from OCO-2 satellite A. Shekhar et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9cfe
- Shipborne measurements of XCO<sub>2</sub>, XCH<sub>4</sub>, and XCO above the Pacific Ocean and comparison to CAMS atmospheric analyses and S5P/TROPOMI M. Knapp et al. 10.5194/essd-13-199-2021
- Long-term column-averaged greenhouse gas observations using a COCCON spectrometer at the high-surface-albedo site in Gobabeb, Namibia M. Frey et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5887-2021
- Versatile and Targeted Validation of Space-Borne XCO2, XCH4 and XCO Observations by Mobile Ground-Based Direct-Sun Spectrometers A. Butz et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.775805
- Dairy Methane Emissions in California's San Joaquin Valley Inferred With Ground‐Based Remote Sensing Observations in the Summer and Winter S. Heerah et al. 10.1029/2021JD034785
- Methane emissions from the Munich Oktoberfest J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3683-2020
- MUCCnet: Munich Urban Carbon Column network F. Dietrich et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1111-2021
- Emission Monitoring Mobile Experiment (EMME): an overview and first results of the St. Petersburg megacity campaign 2019 M. Makarova et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1047-2021
- Hindcasting and forecasting of regional methane from coal mine emissions in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin using the online nested global regional chemistry–climate model MECO(n) (MESSy v2.53) A. Nickl et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1925-2020
- Quantifying methane emissions from coal mining ventilation shafts using an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)-based active AirCore system T. Andersen et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100135
- Methane Emissions from Superemitting Coal Mines in Australia Quantified Using TROPOMI Satellite Observations P. Sadavarte et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03976
- Quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> emissions from waste disposal sites near the city of Madrid using ground- and space-based observations of COCCON, TROPOMI and IASI Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-295-2022
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022