Articles | Volume 12, issue 10
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Tracking down global NH3 point sources with wind-adjusted superresolution
Total article views: 3,188 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,188 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,793 with geography defined and 395 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,882 with geography defined and 151 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 911 with geography defined and 244 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of atmospheric ammonia over South and East Asia based on the MOZART-4 model and its comparison with satellite and surface observations P. Pawar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6389-2021
- Rapid Increase in China’s Industrial Ammonia Emissions: Evidence from Unit-Based Mapping Y. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08369
- Record high levels of atmospheric ammonia over India: Spatial and temporal analyses J. Kuttippurath et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139986
- Ocean Color Hyperspectral Remote Sensing With High Resolution and Low Latency—The HYPSO-1 CubeSat Mission M. Grotte et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3080175
- Quantifying Time-Averaged Methane Emissions from Individual Coal Mine Vents with GHGSat-D Satellite Observations D. Varon et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01213
- UK Ammonia Emissions Estimated With Satellite Observations and GEOS‐Chem E. Marais et al. 10.1029/2021JD035237
- A sulfur dioxide Covariance-Based Retrieval Algorithm (COBRA): application to TROPOMI reveals new emission sources N. Theys et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16727-2021
- Location Optimisation in the Process of Designing Infrastructure of Point Pollutant Emitters to Meet Specific Environmental Protection Standards M. Majer et al. 10.3390/app12063031
- High-resolution hybrid inversion of IASI ammonia columns to constrain US ammonia emissions using the CMAQ adjoint model Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2067-2021
- Atmospheric ammonia point source detection technique at regional scale using high resolution satellite imagery and deep learning M. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105587
- A space view of agricultural and industrial changes during the Syrian civil war R. Abeed et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.000041
- Atmospheric ammonia (NH<sub>3</sub>) over the Paris megacity: 9 years of total column observations from ground-based infrared remote sensing B. Tournadre et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3923-2020
- Monthly Patterns of Ammonia Over the Contiguous United States at 2‐km Resolution R. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090579
- Satellite Data Applications for Site-Specific Air Quality Regulation in the UK: Pilot Study and Prospects D. Potts et al. 10.3390/atmos12121659
- Inverse modeling of NH3 sources using CrIS remote sensing measurements H. Cao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb5cc
- Global, regional and national trends of atmospheric ammonia derived from a decadal (2008–2018) satellite record M. Van Damme et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd5e0
- Quantification of Atmospheric Ammonia Concentrations: A Review of Its Measurement and Modeling A. Nair & F. Yu 10.3390/atmos11101092
- COVID-19 Lockdowns Afford the First Satellite-Based Confirmation That Vehicles Are an Under-recognized Source of Urban NH3 Pollution in Los Angeles H. Cao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00730
- Multiscale observations of NH<sub>3</sub> around Toronto, Canada S. Yamanouchi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-905-2021
- NH<sub>3</sub> emissions from large point sources derived from CrIS and IASI satellite observations E. Dammers et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12261-2019
Latest update: 29 May 2023