18 Oct 2019
Research article | 18 Oct 2019
Sulfur dioxide layer height retrieval from Sentinel-5 Precursor/TROPOMI using FP_ILM
Pascal Hedelt et al.
Total article views: 2,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,331 with geography defined and 374 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,778 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,622 with geography defined and 156 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 709 with geography defined and 218 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Discrete Ordinate Adding Method (DOAM), a new solver for Advanced Radiative transfer Modeling System (ARMS) Y. Shi et al. 10.1364/OE.417153
- Evaluating the assimilation of S5P/TROPOMI near real-time SO<sub>2</sub> columns and layer height data into the CAMS integrated forecasting system (CY47R1), based on a case study of the 2019 Raikoke eruption A. Inness et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-971-2022
- TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument observations of total column water vapour: Algorithm and validation K. Chan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153232
- Two Machine Learning Based Schemes for Solving Direct and Inverse Problems of Radiative Transfer Theory D. Efremenko et al. 10.51130/graphicon-2020-2-3-45
- The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 1: Dispersion model simulations and satellite retrievals of volcanic sulfur dioxide J. de Leeuw et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10851-2021
- A feasibility study to use machine learning as an inversion algorithm for aerosol profile and property retrieval from multi-axis differential absorption spectroscopy measurements Y. Dong et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5537-2020
- Hyperspectral Satellite Remote Sensing of Aerosol Parameters: Sensitivity Analysis and Application to TROPOMI/S5P L. Rao et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.770662
- Anthropogenic and volcanic point source SO<sub>2</sub> emissions derived from TROPOMI on board Sentinel-5 Precursor: first results V. Fioletov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5591-2020
- Volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> effective layer height retrieval for the Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) using a machine-learning approach N. Fedkin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3673-2021
- Probabilistic retrieval of volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> layer height and partial column density using the Cross-track Infrared Sounder (CrIS) D. Hyman & M. Pavolonis 10.5194/amt-13-5891-2020
- Analysis of properties of the 19 February 2018 volcanic eruption of Mount Sinabung in S5P/TROPOMI and Himawari-8 satellite data A. de Laat et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1203-2020
- The Raikoke Volcanic Massif, Kuril Island Arc Y. Blokh et al. 10.1134/S0742046321030027
- Tracking aerosols and SO<sub>2</sub> clouds from the Raikoke eruption: 3D view from satellite observations N. Gorkavyi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7545-2021
- EUNADICS-AV early warning system dedicated to supporting aviation in the case of a crisis from natural airborne hazards and radionuclide clouds H. Brenot et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3367-2021
- Applying FP_ILM to the retrieval of geometry-dependent effective Lambertian equivalent reflectivity (GE_LER) daily maps from UVN satellite measurements D. Loyola et al. 10.5194/amt-13-985-2020
- Examining land surface temperature and relations with the major air pollutants: A remote sensing research in case of Tehran K. Fuladlu & H. Altan 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100958
- A Review of Dimensionality Reduction Techniques for Processing Hyper-Spectral Optical Signal A. del Águila et al. 10.33383/2019-017
- Stratospheric aerosol layer perturbation caused by the 2019 Raikoke and Ulawun eruptions and their radiative forcing C. Kloss et al. 10.5194/acp-21-535-2021
- The New Volcanic Ash Satellite Retrieval VACOS Using MSG/SEVIRI and Artificial Neural Networks: 1. Development D. Piontek et al. 10.3390/rs13163112
- An Overview of Neural Network Methods for Predicting Uncertainty in Atmospheric Remote Sensing A. Doicu et al. 10.3390/rs13245061
- Exploiting Sentinel-5P TROPOMI and Ground Sensor Data for the Detection of Volcanic SO2 Plumes and Activity in 2018–2021 at Stromboli, Italy A. Cofano et al. 10.3390/s21216991
- An improved TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> research product over Europe S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7297-2021
- Measurement Report: Lidar measurements of stratospheric aerosol following the 2019 Raikoke and Ulawun volcanic eruptions G. Vaughan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5597-2021
- Changing air pollution scenario during COVID-19: Redefining the hotspot regions over India B. Tyagi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116354
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023